Part 10

Contains mentions of self-harm

"William, are you fucking serious right now?" I question him. "You're gonna sit there and compare Perrie to my abusive ex-girlfriend from when I was 11 years old. You don't know what actually happened between me and Natalie, do you?" He snickers and tells me "Sean, I may be 8 years younger than you. But that doesn't mean somebody close to you didn't tell me already.". He begins to walk out when I ask him "Who fucking told you?". "Lets just say that it was somebody who has known you since you were 7 years" He admits and I ask "Alex?!" And he nods his head. I am in disbelief, Alex flipped the words of what actually happened. "And you actually believe his bullshit, William?" I question him and he just walks out the room. Perrie walks into the kitchen looking really confused "Sean, you alright?" I hear her ask concerned. "Everything is fine." I tell her bluntly. "Just a petty argument between me and William." "I don't exactly believe you if I'm honest" She tells me. "I did hear something about a Natalie" I mentally curse at myself. "Look, the truth is... Alex and I had a secret that he spilled to my brother. I had a 3 month relationship with a girl when I was 11 years old, we was in my bedroom one day after school when she began touching me without my consent. I never told anybody because her dad was the school principal and her mam was the school's head of English, my dad was a math teacher and let's just say that her and mine dad didn't like each other." I admit to my girlfriend. "The only person I ever told was Alex because I trusted him more than anybody else." Perrie just stands there and listens "We both have been wronged by that prick" I end my sentence.

Perrie's POV: I'm listening to Sean. I've hated Alex since he dumped me 7 years ago, now learning more about Sean's past with him. My phone vibrates with a notification " "Sean Lynch is a r*pist" states Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I read more into the news update "Up-and-coming UFC boxer "Sean Lynch is a r*pist" admitted to Piers Morgan on Good Morning America by Liverpool midfielder and ex-best friend Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. "When we were 11 years old, he told me that he r*ped his first girlfriend Natalie McDonald" Oxlade-Chamberlain revealed this morning. The public are absolutely shocked especially Mixers and UFC fans as Sean has been dating Little Mix member Perrie Edwards who has also had a 7 month relationship with the Liverpool midfielder. Many fans have been commenting on Perrie and Little Mix's posts for her to leave Sean immediately. No statement from Lynch or Edwards has been released to the public." The statement reads. Sean collapses to the ground "My life is fucking ruined!!" He screams before bursting into tears.

A few days later: It's been a few days since then and Sean has fallen into a deep depression. Everybody fucking hates Sean now except me, his family excluding William and the girls after I told them the truth of what actually happened. I have a radio interview later today and I honestly don't want to actually go at all because I'm just gonna be asked why I'm still with Sean after these allegations. Some of the fans have turned their backs on me. The UFC has released Sean from his contract.

At the interview: "Hello, welcome to Capital Breakfast with me, Roman Kemp! Today we have Little Mix in the studio!" Roman booms. "How are you?" The other three respond positively whilst I just sit there in silence with a blank look on my face. Roman doesn't even seem to notice my presence and he begins talking to the other three. I feel Jesy rub my hand slightly, I look at her and she smiles at me comfortingly. "You okay?" She whispers to me. I shake my head slightly. "Now the news that I wanted to talk about isn't good news at all. I wanted to address these allegations against Perrie's monster of a boyfriend." Roman says which catches my attention. He stares at me "Anything you wanna say, huh?". I can feel some tears begin to roll down my cheeks. "That is honestly extremely rude, Roman." Leigh-Anne defends me. "I don't really care, I just wanna hear from the bitch. Why are you still with that prick, huh?" Roman tells me rudely. "You know what, the allegations should be on that pile of shit Oxlade-Chamberlain. Before I even met Sean, I was with him and he mentally, physically, emotionally abused and traumatized me!" I yell. Roman snickers "That has legit nothing to do with the current situation, Edwards.". I chuckle slightly "There is some fucking shit that you don't now of, Roman" I tell him. "Sean was the one who was bloody raped when he was 11 not his pyschopathic ex-bestfriend or retarded ex-girlfriend!" "Where's your evidence?" Roman asks and I simply look at the other girls and smile. "She's telling the truth, Roman." Jade admits "And it's bold of you fucking accuse Sean of this" We all stand up and leave. Roman just sits there flabbergasted."

Sean's POV: I'm depressed as fuck. How has my life just fucking fallen apart from one bloody false statement from Alex? Why am I still here? What can I do now, basically everyone has a view about me and 99% off those views are atrocious. I'm currently standing in my bathroom, my daughter's been forced to live with my family who have recently moved nearby. I'm just so numb. I reach into my bathroom and take out my razor, I need to feel something. I sit down on my toilet and bring the razor up to my arm and cut several times all whilst tears are streaming down my cheeks. I pull the blade away and just stare at the blood dripping down my left arm for a while. I hear my front door open up, I quickly grab the bandages and wrap my arm up, pull down my sleeve. "Sean, I'm home!" I hear my girlfriend shout from downstairs. I head out onto the foyer. "Hey, Perrie" I say with fake cheerfulness. "You're home really early". She chuckles slightly and tells me "Yeah, I got pissed off and left a lot earlier than expected." She comes upstairs and goes to hug me but I back away, she looks at me with worry in her eyes  "Sean, what's wrong? Why can't I hug you?". "My back is just really sore and tense to touch." I lie to her, I mean how the fuck do I tell my girlfriend that I've just spent the last few minutes cutting my arm up. "Awe, I hope you get better soon. I've missed your hugs" She admits.

Perrie's POV: I'm a little suspicious of why Sean isn't letting me hug him because he seemed fine with me hugging him. "Sean, are you actually telling me the truth, baby?" I ask him and he nods quickly. I can tell something isn't right with my boyfriend. "You know, you can tell me anything. I won't judge you at all.". I tell him and I hear him sigh deeply. "You promise not to get mad at me?" He asks and I nod. He slowly rolls his left sleeve up, I see the bandaged arm. He unravels the bandage and shows me his left arm. I can't count the amount of blood that I see. I gently observe his arm. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you do this?" I ask respectively. "It's just from everything that has happened lately, I'm just feeling so fucking depressed, lonely, numb and unloved these days" He says as he begins to tear up. "Please don't leave me now" That last part makes me tear up slightly. "Baby, I'll never leave you. Not now, not ever. Over these last 3 months, I've been the happiest than I've ever been. I love all of your family, I love your little girl and especially, I love you more than anything in the universe" I tell him. He looks up at me and I finally see a small smile on his face. "I don't give a flying fuck about what anybody says about you, I could care less what they say. I just want to see you smiling again, now we need to clean you up a little bit, darling." I refer to his arm and he nods. I lead him into the bathroom, sit him down, grab the medical box, clean his cuts carefully, toss his old bandage in the bin and wrap his arm in a new bandage and finally give him a kiss on the cheek. He mutters a very quiet "Thank you" I smile and respond with "Not a problem, I love you". He smiles and replies with "I love you more"