Part 11

(If you're wondering why I know what happens, it's because it has happened to my dad)
2 months later: I'm getting better, I've started going to therapy, I got professionally diagnosed, Perrie and I have been noticed out more but one thing that hasn't changed is that I'm not aloud to see my daughter without a police officer with me neither am I aloud to be seen with her out in public.
"Sean, it's visitation time" My girlfriend tells me and a smile forms on my face. I only get to see Delilah once a week. We head over to my parents house.

At Sean's parents new house in London: My parents have recently moved from Donegal but most of my family still live in Ireland where we own a restaurant.
We arrive at the house and meet the police officer who has to keep a eye on me when I'm around my daughter. We walk in and my dad leads me into the living room where I see my mam with my now 5 month old princess showing her my old photos. She spots me and does grabby hands towards me and Perrie. Perrie takes her from my mam. We basically consider Perrie as Delilah's mother figure, but she isn't her mother.
"Hi, princess." I coo at her. I'm not even allowed to hold her, which is stupid if you ask me. "I wish I could hold you, darling." She pouts after hearing that and I can see a few tears roll down her left cheek and does the grabby hands again which breaks my heart into a million pieces. I look over to the police officer watching over us and plead at him. "Please, just let me hold my daughter." I beg him but he shakes his head and replies with "I wish I could but due to federal law. You're still restricted to just seeing her. I'm deeply sorry". I bite my lip and hold back the tears, my daughter doesn't need to see me cry. Perrie looks at me with comfort in her eyes. I sigh and accept the rule but my daughter doesn't like it and starts throwing a wobbler (What we call a meltdown). This makes me even more upset, why should Delilah suffer through this? I leave the room, listening  to Delilah's loud crying. I slide down the wall and burst into tears. This is all because of that fucking prick, making all this shit up about me! I wanna kill the bastard! (Just a note, I love Alex in real life and is very happy that Perrie found somebody who made her happy)

Perrie's POV: I hand a screaming and crying Delilah over to Freya. I walk out and see Sean crying his eyes out. I sit down next to him and just hug him. I can feel myself getting emotional. I kiss his forehead, whisper sweet and comforting things to him and just hold him tightly.