Part 3:

⚠️Mentions of physical abuse⚠️

Sean's POV: I'm just chilling with my sister when I notice my debut is on television. I turn it over to the channel and see myself walking down to the ring.
"I don't think this young man honestly knows what he's heading into" the commentator says. I chuckle, and say "He is about to be shocked at what I do." My sister watches my debut as my phone begins to ring, I look at the caller and see my lawyer is calling me. I get up and walk into the kitchen.
"Hello" I answer.
"Hi Shaun, I'm here to tell you that we need you for another court hearing in a hour. Sorry it's on such short notice"
"Oh it's no problem. I'll be there."
"Okay, see you then" He says
"See ya" I reply and hang up. This should be the last court hearing before I find out if I get custody of my daughter. Honestly, my ex slept around alot so I'm not even 100% sure that she is my own. I walk out to the foyer and say "Sis, I got the last hearing. So I'll be home later." She nods and waves whilst focused on the tv. I get in my car and drive off to court

During the hearing:
"Take your seats." The judge tell us. We all sit. "We are here for the final case between Sean Lynch and Abigail Williams. Today the court will decide who gets full custody of your 1 month old daughter Delilah Jade Lynch. Abigail, you've said that Sean was emotionally abusive in the last hearing, can you elaborate on that statement?" The judge asks.
"I can, your honour. Sean did nothing whilst we were together for 2 years. I did all the work in the house whilst he lazed about and shouted at me." She lies. I just sit there and raise my eyebrows.
"Have you any proof?" The judge asks
"No, your honour" she tells him
"Then how can you claim that this is true?" He responds.
"My brother witnessed a lot of it" She continues to lie.
"Can we have Jordan Williams, in the witness stand because I don't exactly believe this." The judge says and we all watch Abigail's older brother and great friend to my older brother, Jordan walk up to the witness stand.
"Now, Jordan. Can you confirm witnessing Sean ever emotionally abusing your sister?" He asks and Jordan nods.
"Yes, your honour. I can confirm that these rumours are in fact a complete lie" He responds honestly which shocks the crowd. "My sis-" Abigail butts in with "He don't know anything!"
"Abigail, do not interrupt, my apologies, Jordan continue please!" The judge tells her.
"Thank you, your honour. As I was saying, my sister is completely lying because all I've witnessed is Sean being physical abused by Abigail. She was absolutely horrible to him" Jordan admits
"Is it possible that you could elaborate on that?" The judge asks. Jordan nods again.
"Your honour, the first time I came to Sean and Abigail's house was in 2019. I was coming to meet up with his younger sister's now fiancee Rhett Stewart to see if he wanted to head to the cinema." He tells us. "The moment I walked into that I heard a slap come from the kitchen followed by screaming profanities. Now I first thought, "What the hell was that?" So I walked into the kitchen and saw Sean standing there with a handprint across his right cheek and my sister heading outside for a cigarette."
"Okay thank you Jordan. You may return to your seat." The judge tells him and he does what he's told and winks at me subtlety. I know that he is on my side here.

I get called up to the witness stand and is asked "Why do you think you should get custody of Delilah?"
"Well, your honour. Delilah means the universe to me, and to have her be taken away from me would be like losing a limb. The reason why I've not had much contact with my daughter is because Abigail doesn't believe that I'm the father of her and she's been keeping her away from me." I tell him
"I can actually tell you something. We have conducted a DNA test and in terms of Delilah, Sean. I can reveal that you are the biological father of Delilah" The judge reveals to me. "But please continue your reasoning"
"Yes, your honour. My daughter always seemed more happy that one time I've been able to see her which was when she was 3 weeks old." I tell everyone. "I have her name and birthdate tattooed on my arm here and it reads "Delilah Jade Lynch: born 3rd February 2020". I am able to support my daughter nowadays. ".
"Thank you, Sean return to your seat as I have made my decision." He says and I return to my seat "Will Sean Bradley Lynch and Abigail Marie Williams stand?" We listen and stand.

"I have come to a decision about who has custody... For the safety and best interest of Delilah, I am hereby issuing full custody to Sean Bradley Lynch." The judge announces and slams down his gavel. I begin to cry knowing that now, my daughter is mine and I'll be finally able to see her.