Part 8

⚠️Contains mentions of r@pe and domestic abuse⚠️Sean's POV:
So, it's the next day and my family (other than Saoirse) are coming from Ireland to meet Delilah for the first time. There's the issue there, my parents don't want me marrying anybody who is not Irish. And with the fact that Perrie now lives with me and Delilah (Saoirse moved out with her new boyfriend Lewis a while ago) is a major issue. My family are extremely religious.
"Perrie, can we talk?" I ask walking into the living room.
"Yeah, what's going on?" She says looking up from her phone.
"We have a major issue!" I exclaim. She perks a eyebrow in confusion. "My family is coming from Ireland to meet Delilah and my parents don't want me with someone who is not Irish."
"Oh shit" She exclaims
"Oh shit, indeed" I repeat. "How about we just forget about that shit, I honestly don't care"
"It sounds like it's family tradition to only be with the Irish" She tells me. She was about to say something else when we hear the doorbell. Perrie rushes upstairs.

I take a deep breath and open the door.
"Welcome, ma and da" I exclaim proudly. I then notice that the whole family is behind them. "Please come in!" They do as they are told and you may think you have a large family but you haven't seen my family. I have 12 cousins, 5 aunts and uncles, 4 nieces, 1 nephew, a daughter of my own and many more.
"This is a very nice house Sean" My dad says happily. "And I heard you're on the UFC now. I saw your debut!" I smile proudly.
"I'll go get Delilah now. Please make yourselves at home" I announce and head upstairs.

I get to the top of the stairs and go into my daughter's nursery. I see Perrie changing my daughter's nappy.
"Hey, Perrie." I say.
"Hey, Sean." She responds "I'm taking they wanna see her then."
"Yeah, they also probably wanna see you" I say and her eyebrows raise.
"Sean, I don't wanna upset your family." She says panicking.
"They are gonna find out about us eventually, Perrie" I remind her and she nods. I take Delilah out of her hands and lead her downstairs.

"Along with meeting your 6th grandchild, I want you to also meet my girlfriend." I announce.
"We already know, son." My dad says which shocks me.
"H-how?!" I stammer nervously.
"You may think that we are really old, Sean but we do read the news." My ma says.

A hour later:
Perrie's POV:
I'm having a lovely conversation with Hailee, Sean's youngest niece also the one who loves Little Mix. Sean's family are really nice and polite. Hailee runs off when I notice Sean's mother, Freya sit down next to me.
"So, it's Perrie, right?" She asks me and I nod and agree "That's right, Mrs. Lynch" She chuckles. "Don't call me Mrs. Lynch, dear. It makes me feel old, call me Freya." She responds sweetly. I nod and smile.
"So, I came over here to ask you a question, dear" She tells me and I nod.
"Okay, go ahead" I reply.
"What are your intentions with my son?" She asks out of the blue.
"Oh, um, well, me and Sean have only been together for 3 months now." I stammer nervously. "Well, I love him. That's for su-"
"Where are you from, Perrie?" She interrupts me.
"I'm from Northern England." I reply honestly. She looks at me with a look that I can't understand.
"Where exactly?" She asks. And I have to be honest, I'm feeling a bit scared and threatened.
"Um, South Shields." I reply.
"Ma, don't frighten her." Daniel, Sean's elder brother says. "Don't mind her, Perrie. Our mother can seem a little intrusive but she doesn't ever try to scare anyone." I chuckle slightly.
"I'm kidding, lass. As long as you don't break Sean's heart, us two are on the same page." Freya tells me with a chuckle.

Meanwhile:
Sean's POV:
I'm just chatting with my youngest brother William but everyone just calls him Liam. I haven't told her about me and Perrie's relationship.
"So, you know if your roomate is single?" He asks to which I chuckle.
"Stop drinking, Liam." I joke.
"What do you mean, Sean. I'm serious!" He says with a annoyed face.
"You're what? 8 years younger than her?" I annoy him.
"Age is just a number!" He says obviously inebriated.
"You do realise that Perrie and I aren't roomates?" I say which confuses him.
"Then why the fuck is she here?" He asks.
"Probably because she's my girlfriend." I reply to which he snickers.
"Remember what happened with Natalie, Sean. The same shit is gonna happen to Perrie" He yells "That girl needs a real man who's not gonna r@pe her" I stare him down.
"Who's been telling you about this?" I question him, pissed off. "To what I know, you weren't even born"

What happened between this Natalie and Sean? Find out in the next episode!