Bitter Sweet Love.

I was on my way to class when I saw Roxanne getting all close with Belle. What is her deal? She had her hand on Belle's shoulder and they both were laughing. Amber walks up to me. She had her hair let down past her shoulders. She frowned.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you and Belle got back together and shit?" She slapped my arm.

I glared at her.

"Sorry." She said sheepishly.

Everyone knows not to slap me. But the only exceptions were Jace and Belle.

I changed the subject. "How about you? How's the Ashley thing going?" I smirked.

She turned red at the mention of Ashley's name. I laughed "Dude, your whipped."

She glared at me. "I'm whipped? Wanna see about that?"

"Hell yeah I wanna see!" I said confidently as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

She smirked and typed something in her phone. I raised an eyebrow as she put her phone back into her pocket. "There's a get together at the Sandez house tonight."

I gave her a straight face.

"Jace is coming. Be there or be square." She said and walked away laughing.

"What the fuck." I laughed.

~~~~

Belle

Haylee was having a get together tonight. But I'm pretty sure they only did this for me and Lee to get back together. I wanted to do that at lunch but I didnt know how. Was I just supposed to ask to be back together? Is that how it works?

I yelped as the flat ironed burned my neck.

"Stop being a wimp." Haylee chided me.

"Well stop burning me!" I argued back.

"Awee, don't you wanna look all dolled up for Lee?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

~~~

Everyone was downstairs eating chips. Lee hadn't come yet so my mood was kinda down. Mom and Dad went on a date and Rhain was over Lucy, her best friend, house.

"You okay?" Roxanne asked with her thick British accent.

"Yeah."

She wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Everyone was conversing and saying random shit. Ashley and Amber were talking about something. Jace and Jasper were playing cards  and Haylee was staring at me and Roxanne.

I raised an eyebrow at her. Then the doorbell rang and I grinned. Lee actually came. Inside I was bouncing up and down.

She came in and I heard the chains jiggling on her pants. She dressed simple. She had on a white muscle shirt with baggy pants. She had on a pair of black and white converse that hugged her feet. Her hair was in a messy bun. It was actually the onlything on her that seemed girlie.

She looked at me and smiled but her smile faded when she saw Roxanne's hand around my shoulders. "Hey guys." She said.

"Rylee!" Everyone cheered. Jace went to set the music. It was as if the party couldn't start without Lee. I rolled my eyes. All the seats were taken up. Jace and Jasper were in the three seater, but the cards were in the middle. Ashley and Amber were in the love seat and me and Roxanne was in a love seat too. And Haylee sat in the single seat.

Instantly, Haylee got up and called me in the kitchen.

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"Stop being all close with Roxanne!"