BOLU YA NHI!!!

Hello guys!!!!
I am back with another chapter!!!
Thank you all for your love and support......
Keep it up guys!!!!
Here it goes...........

Shaurya and anokhi went towards the car and sat.

Shaurya: tum kabhi seat belt kyu nhi lagati ho??

Anokhi(murmurs): kyuki aapki gaadi ki seat belt aapki hi tarah h......adiyal aur ziddi!!!

Shaurya: kya??? Kuch bola??

Anokhi: nhi....nhi.....k..ku..kuch nhi bola!! Main lagati hu na seatbelt.....

And she tries putting the seatbelt but as usual unsuccessful. Then shaurya bends towards her to fix her seatbelt and they share close proximity.

 Then shaurya bends towards her to fix her seatbelt and they share close proximity

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

{Background music- jo tera howega.......}
They were having an eye lock. Suddenly the back door opens and ahaan and arohi enter inside the car. Shaurya and Anokhi get startled seeing them and they embarisingly panic.
Arohi: ooooo...... sorry sorry sorry......hume pata nhi tha ye sab ho rha tha gadi me......so sorry bhai-bhabhi!!!!!(teasing them)

Ahaan: maine mana bhi kiya tha tujhe ki nhi jaate h..... Pr nhi tujhe to manna hi nhi h na...

Arohi: areee ooooo.....bol diya na maine sorry aur waise abhi bhai-bhabhi ko thank you bolna chahiye ki humari wajah se inka moment break hua wrna ye log late ho jaate aur auntyji aa jaati. Right bhai?

Shaurya (embarrassed): han han wo sab chodo ye batao tum log yaha kr kya rhe ho???

Ahaan: aree bhai main kya batau aapko...... Ye aaru h na ye zabardasti le aayi...... kehti h bhabhi ko chodne chalenge!!

Shaurya: AARU??

Arohi: han to bhai aap batao...... Kya galt h isme?? Ab aap dekho..... Bhabhi ab kuch din to milne se rhi to jitna ho sake unke saath time spend Krna chahti hu main to.........bas!!

Shaurya: pr aaru.....

Anokhi: rehne dijiye na shaurya sir........ane dijiye inhe waise bhi bubly di ko bhi unse milna tha.........

Shaurya: ok fine.....chale abhi?

All three in unison: aye aye captain!!!!

And all of them laugh.

They went to bubly and Vickey's house all talking and laughing. Reaching there anokhi came out of the car. Hearing car's horn bubly and Vickey too came out. Anokhi ran to bubly and hugged her tightly. Bubly too responded. All others watching them felt the sisters love and concern for each other. They finally broke the hug.
Anokhi: di kaisi h tu???

Bubly: main to Changi hu nikki tu kaisi h??

Vicky: aree tum log apna ye bharat milap baad me Krna abhi andar chalo aur anokhi ka saama rakh do wrna mummyji ko shak ho jaega.

Arohi: han ye sahi keh rhe h pehle yahi Krna chahiye.

Bubly: hmm. Aao aaplog bhi andar aaiye....

And all went inside.
The house was small yet comfortable. It had 3 rooms. One room belonged to bubly and Vickey, the other to Vickey's mother and the third room was the guest room, which was now alloted to anokhi and her mother. Vickey's mother (name- sumitra devi) is a sweet lady with lot of common sense and is nothing like vineet's mother. She supports bubly more than Vickey.
As they entered the house sumitra devi came and greeted them. Anokhi goes towards her and is about to take her blessings but sumitra devi stops her and say
SD: aree aree puttar!!! Akele akele hi paripona kr legi ???

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें