BUTTONS!

The boy and his family are arriving in the evening,
That means all the arrangements are to be done before their arrival for the engagement ,which is to be held the next day. Anokhi was busy with the arrangements, not giving the amount of attention Mr. Sabbarwal needed, and this was irritating him. Fresh stages of love you see...all you want is some attention. And he was behaving like a teenager, craving for that attention, doing all the stupid antics possible.

"Acha anokhi wo meri watch kaha h....aake dedo na!" He shouted from the upper corridor while she was instructing the servents in the hall.

"Pehle naha to lijiye aap....ghadi leke jaenge kya washroom me!" She shouted back, frustrated. She didn't even have time to breathe and here he was busy irritating her from the morning itself.
"Cute aur handsome ho to kya kuch bhi kroge!" She said in her mind, for the nth time.

She went to the kitchen as kanchan called her.

Finishing her work downstairs, she hurriedly went to her room to fresh'n up. She was in such a hurry that she didn't even notice shaurya standing in front of the dressing table with all the buttons open.
Again trying to grab her attention he asked,

"Ye shirt theek h na?"

But to his disappointment, she without even looking at him for a moment, hummed and went inside the washroom.

"Yrr mana busy h, pr aisi bhi kya jaldi ki do pal ke liye apne pati ko nhi nihar sakti...huh!
Pr main bhi shaurya sabbherwal hu, itni aasani se haar nhi manunga!"

Saying that he looked at himself with a bawdy smile, went towards the door and locked it, came back towards the dressing table.

"Dekho, tum meri favourite shirt ho...bura mat maanna...tumhari marhammat meri zimmedari h!"
He first rubbed his hand on the shirt lovingly and then suddenly pulled a button with jerk.

"Hmm...toot gya...ab sui dhaage ka intezaam Krna h aur kaam ho gya!"
He quickly took out the sewing box from one of the cabinets.

Till the time anokhi came out of the washroom, he created the whole scene-kaise bechare ka button toot gya aur kaise bechara button nhi laga paa rha !

"Ye kya kr rhe h aap?" She asked amused as the scene in front of her eye was hilarious. He was trying to thread the needle but was poorly failing at it.

"A....bb...wo button...button toot gya tha to...." He Stated as innocently as he could.

"Acha?! Theek h... continue!" She said moving towards the dressing table.

"Ho kya gya h isse.... pehle dhyaan nhi de rhi thi aur ab dikh rha h ki mujhse nhi lag rha button tab bhi help ke liye nhi bol rhi....button to tod diya ab kya kru???"
He thought while playing with the needle in his hand.

"AAAHH!!"

"Kya hua....chilla kyu rhe h?"

"Sui Chub gyi!"

"Han to sui hi to chubhi h....itti zor se kaun chillata h?"

"Aree dard hua to chilla diya...kya h tumhe...ek to tum waise hi subah se mujhpe dhyaan nhi de rhi ho aur upar se....."

"Huh?"

"Kya huh....subah se kaam h kaam h kr rhi ho.....tumhe phn dhoondhne ke bahane, socks dhoondhne ke bahane, comb dhoondhne ke bahane, towel dhoondhne ke bahane, ghadi dhoondhne ke bahane....pata nhi aur kitne tareeko se tumhe bulaya....aree ab toh servents bhi has rhe h mujhpe....pr tum ho ki dhyaan hi nhi deti aur ab mujhe chot lag gyi h...tab bhi tum dhyaan nhi de rhi!"

"Aree isme chot kya....sui hi to chubhi h!"

"Han pr khoon to nikal rha h na!"

"Toh ungli ko muh me daal lijiye....theek ho jaega!"

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें