GOLDEN MOMENTS!!

Hello guys!!!! I am back with another chapter........... Thank you all for your love and support........ Keep it up guys!!!! Here it goes...

Its been 4 days since that incident yet anokhi is still disturbed. Yesterday shaurya and anokhi went to a grocery store where again they bumped into none other that yuvraj. Anokhi has slight tears while yuvraj was not able to understand how to react. Understanding their situation shaurya felt better to separate them for time being before they start again. So he took anokhi straight home. But he too understood that all these meetings are breaking the ice between the brother sister.

Its evening time when the door bell rang. Anokhi who was studying on the dinning table got up and opened the door. To her surprise it was her sisters and Vickey

Anokhi: aa....aap log....yaha...??

Bubly (irritated): kyu nhi aa sakte hum.....tu bol de chale jaate h...!!

Anokhi: hain??....tu chid kyu rhi h itna!!

Then only divya points towards bubly's tummy reminding anokhi of bubly's pregnancy tantrums.

Anokhi: andar aao na!!

Once inside she hugged her sisters. Aastha and shaan too came there and greeted them. They asked about aastha's health and they had a little talk. After about 5 mins the door bell again rang.

Anokhi: ab kaun aaya???

Bubly: areee bhai jo hume yaha tak leke aaye h....unhe bhi to andar le!!

Anokhi(while opening the door): tum logon ko kaun laaya........(sees shaurya) aap.....aap leke aaye in sab ko...!!

Shaurya: ji madam!!

Anokhi: pr aap kab....nhi mtlb main to kab se yhi baithi hu.....aap gye kab??

Shaurya: aree chandigarh se aane jaane me time lagta h bhai....main bohot der pehle nikla tha!!

Anokhi: kya.....chandi.... chandigarh......aap chandigarh gye the....aur bataya bhi nhi aapne shaurya....aap kaise??

Arohi: bhabhi isiko to surprise kehte h....ab bata dete to surprise khatam nhi ho jaata!!

Ahaan: aur aap ye sab chodo na bhabhi.......aap bas yaha baitho aur chill kro!!

Anokhi smiles. They had some chit chat.

After about 3 hrs the door bell again rang. Arohi opened the door and a couple entered. Anokhi looked at them and was shocked. The sisters were shocked as if if they saw a ghost. They looked at each other and then at the couple. Suddenly their trance was broken by shaurya's words.

Shaurya: welcome.......aaiya na andar aaiye.....wahan kyu khade h aap log......aaiye baithiye!!

Anokhi looked at him shocked and then looked at her parents. She goes to shaurya and Whispers.

Anokhi: aapne bulaya h inhe yaha??

Shaurya: han anokhi!!

Anokhi: pr kyu??

Shaurya: aree kyu kya hota h........tumhi ne kaha tha na ki tum apni mom ko miss kr rhi ho....so!!

Anokhi: han to maine bola tha ki main mummyji ko miss kr rhi hu....inhe(ramesh) kyu bulaya aapne??

Shaurya: aree.....dekho it's not my fault....main gya to tumhari mom ko hi bulane tha but fir.......

Flashback:

Shaurya rings the bell.
Ramesh opens the door.

Ramesh: hanji boliye!!

Shaurya: aa.....um....mrs. bhalla h??

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें