LOVE KE SIDE EFFECTS-2!!!!!!

Hello guys!!!!!
I am back with another chapter........
Thank you all for your love and support.......
Keep it up guys!!!!!
Here it goes...........

Today shaurya had 2 lectures in anokhi's class. During the first one shaurya was trying hard enough to teach and also taught some things but was more focused on anokhi. The same was with anokhi. Anokhi- the bright student- always makes notes but today.........she was just lost in him. The more they tried to look away, the more their focus went on each other. They passed the first lecture. The next lecture was after the break. It was basically a doubt session so shaurya needed to revise all the topics he taught to be on a safer side and to not give wrong answer to any student. So he was in his cabin going through the economics book when suddenly anokhi came and snatches his book away. He looks at her confused. Anokhi comes closer to him and tightens his tie.
Shaurya: tum yaha kya kr rhi ho????

Anokhi: kyu nhi aa sakti???

Shaurya: nhi mtlb........

Anokhi: nhi ......main batati hu na mtlb.......mtlb ye ki aap jab chaahe aa sakte h mere ghar pr main aapke cabin me nhi aa sakti......huh!!!(shows fake anger)

Shaurya(really scared): aree nhi......aisa.....aisa kuch nhi h.......trust me!!!!

Anokhi(with a playful smile): hmmm.......I trust you!!!!

Shaurya:tum.....tum mazaak kr rhi thi!?!?!?!

Anokhi starts laughing. Shaurya annoying fly holds her from waist to stop her laugh. She looks into his eyes. They get lost. They hear some music playing and they start dancing. (BACKGROUND: SAMJHAAVAN)
Shaurya twirls her around and makes her fall in his arms. They share an eyelock. Suddenly shaurya hears his peon's voice asking him to leave his hand. Shaurya comes back to sense and realises that all this time he was dancing with the peon, imagining him to be anokhi. Shaurya all of a sudden leaves the peon making him fall on tue ground. Shaurya offers help to the peon to help him get up but the peon refuses and gets up and runs from there. Shaurya holds his head in disbelief.
Shaurya: kya ho gya h tujhe........ what's wrong with you shaurya........tu peon ke saath dance kr rha tha........and above all tujhe uss peon me anokhi kaise dikh sakti h...........god!!! Pata nhi wo peon kya soch rha hoga.........I have to talk to him. Subah se ye imagination na meri mujhse kuch na kuch disasters krwa rhi h........ Stop it shaurya!!!

And he goes to talk to the peon. After his talk he leaves for his class. In the class again shaurya and anokhi were lost in each other. A student asked shaurya some doubt but he was lost in anokhi and even anokhi didn't listen to the question.
Student: sir??? Answer please!

Shaurya(in mind): o god!!! Ab kya kru......mera to poora dhyaan anokhi pe tha.......shitt!!!
Anokhi too realised that shaurya had no idea what the question was. Suddenly she shouts.
Anokhi: sorry shaurya..........(every student looks at her as if she is an alien but she realises thet she need to call him sir in class and then she again shouts)sir......main ache se sun nhi paayi question............(to student) please tum repeat kr sakti ho question????

Shaurya smiles at his wife's intelligence and looks at her and she firstly blushes but then gestures him to listen to the question. Shaurya accepts it and listens to the question and answers it and the whole session goes on like that. After the session almost half the class was empty and students were continuosly getting out of the class. When Reema and anokhi are going anokhi notices Shaurya's phone kept on the table.
Anokhi: Reema ek minute......ye shaurya apna phone bhool gye......unhe de dete h.

Reema: SHAURYA??? Bhai tu kab se shaurya sir se shaurya pe aa gyi???

Anokhi: aisa kuch nhi h Reema........shaurya ko na aadat si pad gyi h......galat samay pe galat shart rakhne ki......ab unhone kal mujhse ek promise le liya ki main unhe sir na bolu shaurya bolu to bol rhi hu.......

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें