TU PEHLA PEHLA PYAAR H MERA!!!

Hello guys!!!! I am back with another chapter........... Thank you all for your love and support........ Keep it up guys!!!! Here it goes...

Anokhi sits behind him and keeps her one hand on his shoulder.

Baatein zaroori hain
Tera milna bhi zaroori

Shaurya: madam....raasta bohot lamba h.....aise bethogi na to raaste me gir jaogi aur main uthane bhi nhi aaunga!

Anokhi: haww....!!

Shaurya: haww waaww... chodo dhang se baitho!

Anokhi: dhang se hu to baithi hu.....pichli baar aapne bola tha one sided mat baitho to aaj crossed bhi baith gyi.....aur kaise baithi?

Maine mita deni
Yeh jo teri meri doori

He takes her hand off his shoulder and keeps it on his waist making her gasp at his sudden movement.
She looks at him while he is already staring her from the rear mirror.
(P.S: shaurya ne helmet nhi pehna h!!)

Hmm baatein zaroori hain
Tera milna bhi zaroori

He kick starts the bike while she keeps her other hand too on his waist due to sudden jerk.
He enjoys jer touch and rides the bike while keeps on glancing her through the mirror and she notices it but pretends to ignore it not to make him feel embarrassed.

Maine mita deni
Yeh jo teri meri doori

Slowly she slides her hands from his waist to her chest royally ignoring his gaze. She kept her head on his shoulder...... practically back hugging him, while a shy smile playing on her lips.

Jhoothi hain woh raahein saari duniya ki
Ishq jahaan naa chale

He was continuously staring her.

Anokhi(in the same position still ignoring his gaze): raaste pr dhyaan dijiye mr. Sabbherwal..... accident ho jaega!!

Shaurya(sighed): accident to ho gya h mrs. Sabbherwal.....hum already ghayal h!!

Anokhi looks at the rear mirror to meet his eyes while a smile playing on their lips.

Anokhi: ishhh....kitni cheezy line h!!

Shaurya: ab cheezy ho ya salty isi se kaam chalana padega!!

Tera hona mera hona kya hona
Agar naa dono mile

Anokhi broke into laughter. While he kept looking at her through the mirror. She notices the gaze and stops laughing and looks at him through the mirror.

Tu pehla pehla pyaar hai mera
Tu pehla pehla pyaar hai meraa
Tu pehla pehla pyaar hai meraa haa...

She then keeps her chin on his shoulder and looks at his face from the corner of her eyes. He winks at her to which she blushes and tightens her grip on him moving more close to him if that was even possible.

*Tunder*

Anokhi gets alarmed.

Anokhi: lagta iss bike ke saath na koi cross connection h humara....jab bhi iss bike pr hum dono saath me baithe h baarish ho hi jaati h!!

Shaurya (unmindedly): han to acha h na!!

Anokhi (surprised): kya??

Shaurya: aa....I mean.....itni garmi h.....thodi raahat milti h baarish se!!

Anokhi: aapko kab se baarish achi lagne lagi??

Shaurya: pichle 6 mahino se mujhe bohot si aisi cheeze achi lagne lagi h jinse main pehle nafrat krta tha!

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें