AWKWARDNESS!!!!!

Hello guys!!!!
I am back with another chapter.........
Thank you all for your votes and comments......it motivates me a lot!!!!!

Here it goes.........

It was late in night, when shaurya returned home to find anokhi sleeping on the couch with books spread all along. He made out that anokhi would have slept while sleeping. He, not making any sound went to change and after that came back to put all the books in place. After clearing the mess he went towards anokhi and watched her sleeping and smiled seeing her innocence. He didn't knew what was happening to him but whenever he was around anokhi he would feel another level of happiness, another kind of happiness- a happiness he never ever felt. And always while feeling this happiness he wanted to just gather all this happiness and this feeling for a lifetime.

Clearing his thoughts he went near anokhi and put the hair strand, on her face, back and caressed her face and went towards her. He lifted her in his strong arms as steadily as possible to not break her sleep. He put her on the bed and placed the duvet over her. Switching off the lights he came to his side to sleep but as soon as he lied down anokhi, in sleep, turned and hugged him. First he was shocked but after a few seconds felt overwhelmed listing to anokhi's murmuring       
"Please mujhe chod ke kabhi mat jaiyega sir"

He felt as if all the happiness of the world resided just beside him in the form of anokhi-his wife!
He too hugged her back and they slept peacefully as a couple sleeps with shaurya lying straight and anokhi on his left cuddling to him like a child and keeping her head on his chest. His one hand was on her shoulder and the other hand was on her waist. The slept finding solace in each other's arms.

Next morning anokhi woke up and so did shaurya. They saw each other in either one's embrace and were totally shocked. Anokhi who was asleep last night thought it was her fault and shaurya who was awake knew that it was his fault as he just got driven away with emotions- emotions he doesn't even know about.

Anokhi(getting away from shaurya and getting up from bed): sorry sir wo pata nhi neend me main.......

Shaurya(also getting up from the bed): nhi nhi tumhari nhi meri galti h.....main.......

Both were embarrassed.
Anokhi said sorry and ran away to the bathroom with her clothes. Shaurya was in the room alone. Both were thinking about the hug in their respective places.

Room:
Shaurya: maine sorry kyu bola aur usne sorry kyu bola.........humne to sirf hug kiya tha na.....wo bhi apne life partner ko kisi bhi aywai insaan ko nhi....

Bathroom:
Anokhi: hug hi to thi ek aur wo bhi mere pati h......kisi bhi stranger ko thodi na hug kiya tha......

Room:
Shaurya: main bhi na kaise words use krne laga hu.......Aywai........ seriously shaurya..... Aywai!!!

Bathroom:
Anokhi: ye kya bol rhi hu main......... Stranger......... seriously.....main kabse aise shabd use krne lagi......

Room:
Shaurya:aur ye kya bol rha hu main ki life partner ko hug kiya and all....... shaurya student h wo teri....... Uske baare me aise thoughts....

Bathroom:
Anokhi: professor to h wo mere pr saath me husband bhi to h.....to kya ye feel Krna galat h???

Room:
Shaurya: apni wife ke liye kya ye feel Krna galat h???

Bathroom:
Anokhi: kya feel Krna......pagal ho gyi h tu nikki.....kya feel ho rha h tujhe.......

Room:
Shaurya: ye kya ho rha h mujhe........jab koi feeling hi nhi h to ye sab kya aur kyu soch rha hu main.......

Both came out of their trance and told their mind to not think of the matter but they forgot- mind can be controlled but heart can never be controlled. When anokhi came to make him wear the coat they couldn't make their eyes meet and if they did so the would just get carried away with emotions and would get lost in each other. Neither of them could understand what was happening to them. The whole day they kept thinking about that.
And the thing which was disturbing them the most was their change of feelings for each other.

The night was no less. anokhi was trying very hard not to sleep on the couch so as to prevent shaurya from picking her up in his arms and making her sleep on the bed. And when shaurya returned home, they were still awkward. Anokhi asked shaurya to freshen up till the time she arranges the dinner. They had their dinner and shared little moments like holding hands by mistake, sharing eye locks, etc,etc. Then they came back to their room and anokhi was about hit her head to the door when shaurya pulled her towards him to prevent any injury. They had a passionate eye lock again. Anokhi not able to understand what was going on inside of her thought it would be best that she left the place for the time being. As she was about to leave shaurya pulled her back and it was like this:

 As she was about to leave shaurya pulled her back and it was like this:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anokhi: si....sir......ye ky....kya kr rhe h aap.....ch.....chodiye mujhe

Shaurya: listen mujhe tumse baat krni h

Anokhi: kal.....kal krenge sir.......abhi neend aa rhi h mujhe...... chodiye.......sona h....

Shaurya: listen mujhe jo hua uske baare me baat Krni h and it's important.

Anokhi stays and looks at him, listening.

Shaurya: dekho jo kuch bhi hua, I don't know main kaise.......yrrrr mera koi intention nhi tha tumhe hurt krne ka......main to bas tumhe couch se utha ke bed pe......pata nhi kab kaise neend lag gyi......I am.....I am really sorry agar tumhe bura laga ho to.........laga ho to kya.......pakka laga hi h bura.......I am really sorry Anokhi.

Anokhi: sir mujhe to iss baat ka bura lag rha tha ki aapko bura lag rha hoga.......iss baat ka nhi ki aapne mujhe hurt kiya ya aisa kuch bhi.......kyuki sir main janti hu aap kabhi mujhe intentionally hurt kr hi nhi sakte. Mujhe to ye soch soch ke tension ho rhi thi ki aapko ajeeb na laga rha ho......

Shaurya (not in his senses): are mujhe kyu bura lagega.....mujhe to ulta acha hi laga

Anokhi(confused): kya???

Shaurya (covering up): I mean......uh..... mtlb wo.....tumhe peaceful neend aayi na to mujhe to acha hi lagega!!

Anokhi: oh!!

Shaurya: chalo so jate h subah uthna h na...

Anokhi: hmm

And they slept. Little did they knew that Next morning was going to be full of drama as some one special was arriving.........

That's all for today guys.......
I will be back soon with another chapter........
Do like and comment below!!!!!!
Also tell whom do you think is gonna enter now????

Love,
Simple Scripter
{SS}

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें