MAIN BHI NHI MAANUNGA/GI!!!!!

Hello guys!!!! I am back with another chapter........... Thank you all for your love and support........ Keep it up guys!!!! Here it goes...

It was morning. Anokhi woke up yawning just then Aastha entered the room.

Aastha: anokhi tum.........(gasps seeing the bed)...........ye kya h????

Listening her voice shaurya too wakes up.

Anokhi looks at the bed.

Anokhi: wo mam.... actually kal raat ko .......

Before she could complete divya entered asking and smiling teasingly:
" Kya hua raat ko??

Anokhi again continues:

Wo raat ko hum bed pr......

Before she could complete rohi entered asking and smiling teasingly:
"Kya hua tha raat me bed pe....haan??
Listening to there questions Aastha too smiles but these questions annoy shaurya and he shouts frustratedly:
" KAL RAAT ME BED PR HUM DONO PHONE KE LIYE CHEENA JHAPTI KR RHE THE AUR GIR GYE........AUR ITNI ZOR SE GIRE KI BED TOOT GYA........AUR KISI KO KOI SAWAAL H???

All of them go mum.
Divya comes to anokhi and asks in her ears whispering:
" Di sachi sachi bata......kal jiju aur tere girne ki wajah se bed toota ya......ahem, ahem...kushti lad rhe the???
Anokhi widens her eyes and looks at her but divya runs towards Aastha.

Anokhi: divi idhar aa!!

Divya: kyu aau?? Main aayi to tu maregi!!

Aastha: aree kyu maaregi kya hua??

Divya(teases anokhi): bata na di kyu maaregi tu mujhe....aisa kya bola maine........

Anokhi hesitates to speak it up in front of Aastha so she says nothing.

Aastha: acha ab ye toot hi gya h to......isse theek to krwana padega na!

Anokhi: nhi ma'am......ye na theek nhi ho paega!!

Arohi: han mumma.......bhai aur bhabhi ne iss bed ko kuch zyada hi zooooorr se tod diya h........haina bhabhi, kyu bhai??
Shakhi feel embarrassed and to zip Arohi and divya's mouth shaurya throws a cushion towards them but the turns and go singing:
"Pyaar hua ikraar hua h,
Pyaar se kyu darta h dil"
Leaving shaurya and anokhi embarrassed.

Aastha: acha ab tum log fresh ho jao.....maine breakfast bana diya aake kr lo!!

And she too leaves. Too embarrassed to even to face shaurya anokhi too runs to the washroom while shaurya sits there alone thinking of the night and the comments of Arohi and divya and the song they sang. He was smiling.

Its been a week since the bed broke. The whole week was very heavy on the couple as everyone made fun of their "HARMFUL ROMANCE!"
As shaurya and anokhi were about to sit on the couch, all of them shouted
"Aaram se.....kahi toot na jaaye"
And would tease them saying
"Aaplog ek doosre se door hi rho........poore ghar ka furniture na badalna pad jaaye!!!!

But finally all of them were recovering from the loss of the bed and they bought a new bed.
The week went nice with all the emotional reunion of anokhi's family but still there was a bit of hollowness left in her heart and shaurya could read it. He tried to talk about her brother but she would chid him and go away. He kept on thinking about how reunite them to make his wife happy.

Today morning Arohi just wanted to go shopping for rakshabandhan and she wanted anokhi to accompany her. After a lot of pleading anokhi agreed and Arohi, anokhi and ahaan went for shopping. Ahaan sat at one corner while the girls shopped.

Arohi: bhabhi......ye dress achi h na??

Anokhi: hmm....tu jaake try kr le.......size ki hui to le lena!

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें