WHO IS SHE????

Hello guys..........
I am back with another chapter.......
Thank you all for your love and support!!!!
Keep it up guys!!!!
Here it goes...............

Shakhi were lost in each other's eyes. Kanchan knocked on the door.
Kanchan: anokhi wo............oooo i am sorry.....mujhe pata nhi tha

Anik and shaurya leave each other and stand seperately.
Anokhi: bhabhi boliye na kya hua??

Kanchan: wo tumne kaha tha na kapdo ka to main ye saari le ke aayi hu pahen lo........

Anokhi nodes and takes it from her. It was a red saree. She goes to change while shaurya does some work on his phone. After a while she comes back. Shaurya was working and walking and was so engaged in his phone that he didn't even looked at anokhi and was walking but suddenly he kept a leg on her pleats and the saree unwrapped. Anokhi looked at him with a 'o' shaped face. Shaurya looked at her. She hurriedly held her saare to cover up her petticoat.
Shaurya: sorry sorry.....galti se ho gya!!

Anokhi: galti!!!!!? Seriously shaurya???? Aisi galti kr kaise sakte h aap????

Shaurya: aree gussa kyu ho rhi ho.....bol to rha hu galti se ho gya........aur saari hi to h fir se pahen lo!!!!

Anokhi: saari HIIII to h mtlb???? Aur fir se pahen lo kya hota h??? Aapko pata bhi h saari baandhne me kittni mehnat lagti h

Shaurya: areee mujhe kaise pata hoga????kaisi batein kr rhi ho tum??

Anokhi: han aapko kyu pata hoga.........aapko thoda na krni padti h ye mehnat.......aapka kaha kuch jaata h saari kholne me.......bas chalte chalte aao ek pair(leg) rakho aur bas khul gyi saari.......pr shaurya saari baandh ke dekhiye kabhi tab samajh me aayega aapko........

Shaurya: yrr tum itna kya baat ka batangad bana rhi ho saari hi to.....lao main baandh du!!

Anokhi: han han bandhiye......ek baar baandhenge na to kabhi dubara meri saari galti se bhi kholenge aap........bandhiye!!!

Shaurya:pakka??? I mean are you sure main.....

Anokhi: han I am 100% sure......ab ye saari baandhenge to aap hi.....chaliye bandhiye!!!

She was so engrossed in challenging shaurya that she didn't realise what she was doing. Now shaurya began to pleate her saari. She was standing still and he was busy doing his work.  After every pleat he came lettle nearer. While making the last pleat he was barely inches away from her and they were able to hear each other's increased heartbeat. This was the time when anokhi realised what she had challenged shaurya for but now she couldn't back off as he would later tease her. So she stayed mum and enjoyed the sweet torture of his closeness.   He had done making the pleats but had to align them and for doing so he bent on his knees. He was trying his best to look away while anokhi closed her eyes feeling his hot breadth fanning her tummy. He too was now going weak in knees seeing her naval from this close a distance. Finally after aligning the pleats he tuck them in touching her bare waist and giving her shivers down the spine. After the whole saaree mess they just didn't wanted to face each other knowing that the other one would definitely tease each other so shaurya turned to the other hiding his red cheeks and anokhi turned to the mirror to hide hers. After catching her breadth she unhooked her mangalsutra from her wrist and tried to put it on her neck. But instead she shouted.

Anokhi: aaahhhhh!!!!

Shaurya turns hurriedly towards her being concerned.
Shaurya: kya hua???? Chillayi kyu??

Anokhi: pata nhi......main ye mangalsutra hook kr rhi thi to ekdam se shoulders aur neck me dard hua.....

Shaurya: dard?? Koi chot lagi thi kya??

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें