SORRY!!

Hello guys!!!! I am back with another chapter........... Thank you all for your love and support........ Keep it up guys!!!! Here it goes.....

They parted.
Anokhi was in for a surprise. She did not expect this. Although it felt very nice but still she could not understand all her emotions and on the top of that his emotions. Did he just kiss her Emotionlessly or were there some emotions in this kiss??

Her thoughts were cleared as he stated a word.
Wait I love you has three words but he only said one. The one which was so not needed this time according to her.

"Sorry!!"

She looks at him shocked.
Did he just say sorry for kissing her??

He left from there and went inside the temple again leaving her shocked.

"Is he for real?? He just kissed me and said sorry? I am that bad a person or that bad a partner that he had to say sorry for even kissing me??"

While inside the temple he was standing there thinking what did he just do??

" Am I crazy?? Kya kiya ye maine?? Main usse sorry kya bol kr aaya hu?? O god?? Ab usse kag rha hoga ki maine usse kiss krne ke liye?? Koi apni hi biwi ko kiss krne ke baad sorry kaise bol sakta h (To matarani) yrrrr aapko kya problem h mujhse.....mere saath hi aisa kyu hota h.....main krta kuch hu aur hota kuch aur h......aur main yaha kya kr rha hu.....aapse baat krne se acha h main usse baat kru pr fir bhi main yaha khada hu!!
Kya hoga mera??"

With that he left to talk to her. But as expected she was gone.

His phone pinged. It was her message.

" Aapko sorry bolna pada uske liye I am sorry......mujhe nhi pata tha that you will regret it....... anyways aapko ek aur sorry na bolna pade isliye main cab se jaa rhi hu....... tension na ho aapko isliye bata rhi hu.......bye!!"

Shaurya: yrrr issi ka to darr tha........ anyways you deserve that......gadho ke jaise sorry bolkr chalte bane yaha se......yhi hona chahiye tha tumhare saath.......chal beta shaurya ab jaldi se ghar pahuch kr baat kr usse!!

Meanwhile in the cab anokhi kept thinking about the kiss and his stupid sorry.

Reaching chandigarh shaan, Arohi and ahaan dropped Aastha at shaan's flat have a cup of tea and then left for sabbherwal mansion. They reached there with anokhi and were about to question her on shaurya's whereabouts but devi barged in between and started with her taunts.

Devi: bolkr to badi akad me gye the ki kabhi waapas nhi aaenge......ab kya hua......bhool gye apni akad??

Anokhi: badi maa aap jisko akad bol rhi h wo self respect thi aur wo self respect abhi bhi h hum sab me.......bas pariwar ko chodna nhi chahte the isliye wapas aagye!!

Devi(gritting her teeth): tum!!

Shaurya (comes from behind): tum kya badi maa........aap khush nhi h hum sabko dekh kr??

Devi: shaurya tum.....

Shaurya: ab aap mujhe bhi dekh ke khush nhi h??

Devi: kaisi baatein kr rhe ho tum shaurya??

Shaurya: jaisi aapki samajh me aati h.......aur han agar abhi bhi kuch samajh naa aaye na to wo jo teen log bheje the na aapne chandigarh- Kapurthala ke raaste me unse pooch lijiyega!!(the goons devi had sent to abduct anokhi and the others.....and were later beaten by shaurya)

Devi looks at him shocked.

Shaurya holds anokhi's hand and takes her in. She looks at him but keeps mum only till they reach to their room. Once in The room anokhi jerks off his hand and goes to the washroom saying she doesn't want him to say sorry again. He slaps his forehead.
The whole time he tries to talk to her but she ignores him and on the top of that she went to Arohi's room to sleep with her leaving him alone. The next morning was also the same . Just to ignore him she took a cab and went to college before him.

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें