RECAP1

guys!!!!
Ye story future ki h so there needs to be a backstory and here it goes....

It was a college fest wrap up party. All the students, staff, and the Sabbherwals were present. Bebo and Kitty with there entire group made a henios plan to insult Anokhi. They ordered a rum cake and forcefully fed anokhi until the time she was not able to eat anymore. Then they sent her , in a drunken state, to an isolated room in the college. They hired a boy who could enact having a physical relationship with her and thus they could tarnish her image and thus do her character assassination.

Shaurya some how came to know his sisters deeds and went to confront them but they cunningly mixed something in his drink so that he doesn't say or remember anything. But being SHAURYA SABBHERWAL he still went to rescue Anokhi . When he entered the room the guy was trying to force himself on Anokhi. Shaurya has some hidden feeling for her and just could not bear anyone touching anokhi without her consent. He kicked him , punched him and threw him out. But the guy, being scared that shaurya would run up to him and beat him in the party , locked the room and ran away from there, oblivious to Bebo-Kitty that shaurya was in the room with anokhi.

Shaurya being concerned went to anokhi and patted her cheeks. She was in half senses but could see shaurya beating that guy . When the guy left anokhi started to get up with the help of shaurya but that didi not go very well and the fell hard on the bed. So hard that the bed broke. Anokhi wan on top of shaurya . They were in an awkward position but were not in a straight condition that they could manage their positions. So drunk that they did not worry about their positions but laughed out loud and so tired that they slept laughing .

On the other hand all went home and thought that shaurya went to meet someone as Bebo-Kitty told them so and anokhi was clearing the mess of the party was told to bubly .

Next morning, as planned by Bebo-Kitty, media entered the isolated room in which shaurya and anokhi were present and started to click pictures of them. As they woke up shaurya tried to protect her and hide her face again being very close to her and giving media a chance to comment.

While the Sabbherwals after watching the news ran to the room,  bubly and Vickey too ran towards the college room ( bubly left Vineet under anokhi's influence and married Vickey). Bebo-Kitty were shocked too after seeing anokhi with shaurya and not the guy whom they paid to be with anokhi overnight.

All of them tried to remove media but the media passed some dirty comments on Anokhi which shaurya could not tolerate and shouted at the media persons which gave another headlines to them.

Shaurya and anokhi could not remember anything of the night. And After a lot of scam, the only solution of safegaurding the reputation of the institute and shaurya and anokhi and the Sabbherwal family was to get shaurya and anokhi married, to which obviously the disagreed. But at last Shaurya was forced by his family and was manipulated in the marriage. Whereas Anokhi was made able to understand by her sister to just get married. They agreed for their respective families and for the institute.

After the marriage on the first night they decided:
Shaurya: dekho anokhi hum kabhi bhi iss sach ko jhutla nhi sakte ki we are married but hum ek couple ki tareh reh bhi nhi sakte. Isliye yahi acha hoga ki hum jo student professor ka rishta h use kayam rakhe aur jitti zaroorat ho utni hi baat kre ek doosre se. Ye hum dono ke liye acha hoga.

Anokhi: sahi keh rhe h aap sir. Na hi mujhe is rishtey me koi interest h na hi aapko. To majboori me is rishtey ko ghaseetne ka kya faeda. Hum ek doosre se door hi theek h.

After the next few days they all started to go to their respective works. But when anokhi started to leave for college she was stopped saying that
"Humare ghar ki bahu job nhi krti, to agar job krni hi nhi h to padhna kyu h. Jitna padhi ho kafi h. Faaltu me college jaake shaurya ko uncomfortable krdogi tum poori class ke saamne ki uski ek student ab uski biwi h. Aur tum khud bhi apne barabar ke logo me ye sindoor ,mangalsutra, choda pahen ke baithi to log aur bhi batein krenge aur shaurya, SIAC aur shabbherwal khandan ki aur badnami hogi. College jaane ki koi zaroorat nhi."
Anokhi wanted to reply but was too broken with all the things going on that she could not do anything but leave the place crying.
Shaurya unable to handle the mess currently went college and came back after half day.

When he came back kanchan told him that anokhi did not come down since the morning.
He went straight to his room and was shocked to see anokhi crying and talking to somebody .

That's all for today guys.
I would update real soon. Do tell me if you like the plot of the story.
Also tell whom do you think anokhi was talking to and about what??
How would shaurya react??
Do like it and leave a comment behind so that I can cope up with my faults.

Love,
Simple Scripter
{SS}

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें