BATTI GUL!!

Hello guys!!!! I am back with another chapter........... Thank you all for your love and support........ Keep it up guys!!!! Here it goes....

After having all the emotional conversation shaurya and aastha went to their respective life partners.

{Background:
Thank you @ak310899 for this suggestion 🤗

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai}

Shaurya enters the room while anokhi was drying her hair as she has just came out after taking shower. Shaurya looked at her mesmerized. She was looking angelic in her white night dress, and that red chooda and sindoor were adding to her beauty, marking her his!

 She was looking angelic in her white night dress, and that red chooda and sindoor were adding to her beauty, marking her his!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She didnt notice him as she was busy with her night care routine. He absent mindedly walked towards her. She was about to apply lotion on her hands but he took the bottle from her hands. She looks at him surprised.

{Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain}

Shaurya(lost in her, huskily): may I?

Anokhi(shyly): hmm!!
{Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain}

He holds her hand delicately and draws a line with lotion on her hand. Anokhi feels the cold lotion against her hot skin and feels a tinge. Shaurya keeps the lotion back and starts to rub it on her arm while she shivers under his touch. He runs it till elbow and them takes the other hand. He sensuously rubs the lotion while she goes under a small aasthama attack as she is not able to breathe under his touch.

{Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai}

After completing his work on her hands he moves towards her neck remembering that it is also included in her night care routine. His hands go near her neck and he seeks permission to which she blinks. As soon as his hands with lotion on them touch her hot skin she gasps and closes her eyes, getting all flustered. He looks at her and smiles seeing her response to His touch. He, very delicately but sensually, applies the lotion on her neck. Anokhi opens her eyes as he removes his hand. Getting naughtier shaurya gets his hand on vaseline. He takes it on his finger and moves his hand towards anokhi's lips. Seeing his gesture anokhi absent mindedly parts her lips, making it more difficult for him to control. He, very passionately rubs the vaseline on her lips while her hot breath fans his hand and it's gets irresistible for him to stop going closer to her. Anokhi also welcomes him.
{Aagosh mein hain jo aapki
Aisa sukun aur paaye kahaan
Aankhein hamein raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahaan se jaaye kahan}

He goes closer and closer making it more difficult for both of them to breathe. But suddenly a lightening breaks their moment.
{Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

Love Is IRRESISTIBLE!!♥️♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें