No Apologies

A/N: I want to thank everyone that is reading this story, I really hope you all enjoy it because this is my first story I have ever written on Wattpad. I'm thinking about writing another story so I would like some of your ideas. Thanks again.

Teri P.O.V
Everyone was called back into court to hear the verdict. When everyone was seated, the jury came out.

The judge asked, "Has the jury reached a verdict?" Someone from the jury stood up.

"Yes your honor. We find both the defendant and the plaintiff guilty on the assault charges and have to pay 5,000 dollars. We find the defendant not guilty on all other charges and will not be sentenced to jail."

The judge laughed and said, "Case closed."

Well I'll be damned. I don't have to pay one million dollars, but where the hell am I going to get 5,000 from? I got up from my seat and walked over to Dee and August because I was ready to go after the day I had. We walked to the car and Luis stopped me.

"I'm sorry about today."

"No, it's fine. I'll make sure I give you the money first thing in the morning."

"You don't have to pay-"

"No I have to, it wouldn't feel right not giving you what you earned. At the end of the day, I still don't have to pay her $1 million."

Before Louis could say anything else, here comes Mr. Asshole of the year, Chris Brown. I could care less about what he has to say at this point. As soon as he walked up to me, I put on the cold expression again.

"We need to talk."

"No we don't."

"Yes we do, it's really important. It's about Jam-" Right before he was about to finish the sentence, Jamie walked up and cut him off.

"Chris baby, what are you doing with this hoe?"

"Nothing, let's go."

This bitch. Hold on, I could have sworn he was about to say Jamie. What was he about to say that was so important? Man I hate it when people cut you off mid sentence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time Break)

When we finally got home, I had to tell Dee about what just happened. It felt like something was going on. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Chris ran up to me after we went outside and tried to tell me something."

"He shouldn't have anything to say after what he did, but what did he say?"

"He said we need to talk and it was important. And then I think he tried to say Jamie, but i'm not sure because she cut him off. Something's wrong with this situation."

"It kinda does seem that way, but what if he's just faking it."

"No, he really seemed jumpy and looked scared."

"Maybe he got the bitch pregnant." The look on my face was so deadly that I could kill Dracula with one look.

"It's a possibility. You never know." I rolled my eyes. My phone started ringing and I looked to see who was calling. 'Chris.' I was hesitant to answer but I answered it.

"What."

"Come get me, I'm at the abandoned warehouse by the cafe down the street. Hurry up." The phone hung up. Now is not the time for pranks. I'm extremely tired right now I don't have time for games.

"What did he want?"

"He wanted me to pick him up at the abandoned warehouse by the cafe down the street."

"Uh, uh. He probably messing with you."

"I ain't going nowhere. I'm gonna eat my spaghetti and chill." Dee laughed at me and I laughed too. While my spaghetti was in the microwave, I got a text. It said, "Are you coming?" I text back, "No." I didn't get another text after that so I put my phone in my pocket. 

I started watching t.v. on the couch and I got another text. This time it was a picture. I couldn't tell who it was at first, but after looking at it for a minute I realized it was Chris. He was tied up to a chair and he was bleeding. I dropped my phone and ran in my room to get my jacket and running shoes. 

Dee asked, "What's wrong?" Right after she said that, August was banging on the door like he was in a hurry. I ran and opened the door and he ran in.

"Teri, something's wrong. I think Chris might be in trouble."

"There's no might about it. He is in trouble. Look at the picture on my phone." He ran over and picked up my phone from the table. He stared at the picture for a while and then put it back down. 

"We need to go over there, now."

"I'll go first and if you don't hear from me in about half an hour, that's when you can go."

"Teri-"

"I'll be fine. Just keep your phones turned up." I grabbed my phone and ran out the door. I knew something was wrong. I hopped in my car and pulled out of the driveway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~(Another Time Break)

I pull up to the warehouse which is the creepiest place on the block. I was too scared to get out of the car so I just sat there staring at the warehouse. After about 10 minutes I got a text saying, "Go inside."
I'm starting to get a lotta bit scared because it's starting to get dark. This is probably stupid but I'm going in. Pray for me.
TO BE CONTINUED...