The Run-In:

Vote and comment please and cookies :)

The Next Day

Dee P.O.V

I can't believe he did that. Why does this always happen to me? Every time I get to a happy point in my life, stupid shit happens. Why lord?

Knock Knock

"You alright?"

"No."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I'm not ready yet."

"Ok. Well there's some chicken nuggets in there if you want some."

"I'm not hungry." I'm lying. I want some chicken nuggets right about now.

"Well, whenever you're ready."

...Imma get some chicken nuggets. I tried to sneak in the kitchen but Teri was right around the corner.

"Mhmm. Thought you wasn't hungry."

"Shut up."

"Wanna go to the mall today?" That sounds good. I need to get some air anyway.

"I guess so. I don't have anything better to do."

"Let me know when you ready to go."

"Alright."

I went to my room to check my phone and this nigga wont leave me alone. My phone been going off for the past 4 hours because of August. 60 missed calls, 52 voice messages, 75 texts, and 25 kik messages. Nigga stop.

August P.O.V

I know she mad now because one, she turned her phone off. Two, she blocked me on everything. Three, she sent me a text message saying "Nigga stop!". I'm done. Imma leave her alone. After I put my phone down, Jamie walked in the room.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Where you wanna go?" I need some air anyway.

"I wanna go to the mall. Oh, and you're paying for everything." Is she serious? Hell naw.

"I ain't paying for shit."

"I bet you are."

"I bet I won't."

"Keep trying me and I bet that everything and everybody you care about will disappear."

"Get dressed."

"Thank you."

Teri P.O.V

"Dee! I'm ready to go!" We are just going to the mall. It don't take all that.

"Stop yelling at me!" Hehehe. About 20 minutes later she is finally ready.

"I'm ready."

"While you were in the bathroom I went trick or treating, had Thanksgiving dinner, and got all of my Christmas presents."

"(laughs) Shut up."

At the mall...

Dee P.O.V

"Let's go to Charlotte Russe." I'm trying to get my shop on.

"Kk."

We looked around for a bit and tried on some clothes.Then we walked out the store because we didn't see anything we actually wanted. After walking around for a bit, Teri started tapping my shoulder.

"Ain't that August right there?" It better not be.

"Oh my god where?"

"Walking into Finish Line." It is him. We need a plan and we can't get caught."

"We gonna have to do like we did in middle school."

"Right."

We found a large group of tall people and hid behind them as we walked pass Finish Line. We haul assed to Macy's and just to be safe, we went upstairs.

"That was close."

"I know."

"Lord, please don't let him come in here. Oooh, i'm tired. I'm out of breath." As soon as I said that, I heard August tell somebody to hurry up. Ugh, why today? Now we have to find somewhere to hide.

"We have to hide in the dressing room." Naw duh, genius.

"On 3, we run. 1,2,3."

Again, we haul assed into the dressing room. Then, right after we made it into one of the rooms, I heard a woman say, "I'm gonna try this on." I heard August say ok after that so I know that's got to be his ex. WHY LORD?!

"Ok, imma walk out and make sure the coast is clear. If August see me, i'll act like i'm puttin this shirt back. I'll come back and get you when I see them leave out the store."

"Ok." I bet she get caught,

"Stealth mode."

"Hey babe come look at this." Teri ran back into the room.

"Aw hell."

"Why you come back?"

"He's coming. I'll wait til he go in there with her..........Ok bye."

"So slow."

Teri P.O.V

"I don't really care."

"Keep playing."

"Whatever. Here, just pay for it."

"Glad to."

Ooh, Problems? Ok they leaving. Time to get Dee. As soon as I get out and walk back, August calls me. SHIT!!!

"Hey August! How's it going?" Act natural.

"How is Desiree?"

"Oh, so you do government names now?

"Fine. How is Dee?"

"She's alright for now."

"Is she with you?" You ask a lot of questions. Too much if you ask me.

"No, not this time. She wanted to stay home with the chicken nuggets."

"Well can you tell her I miss her?"

"I think you said that enough on the voice messages, texts, and kik messages."

"So you got jokes?" Hell yeah.

" Ha. Ha. Ha. You better leave before your girl suspect something."

"Alright, see you later." He turned and walked towards the cash register. Okay, the coast is clear. Now I can get Dee. She gonna complain when I get there.

"What took so long?" Told you.

"August caught me."

"Ooh, your so sneaky. What happened to stealth mode?"

"Whatever. Let's go."

As soon as we walk out, August was waiting outside the dressing room. That's a smart nigga.

"I thought Dee was at home." Now what lie can I tell to get out of this one?"

"See what had happened was-"

"Hey Dee." Everybody just loves to cut me off.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Teri can we go?"

"I said h-"

"HEY!!"

"Uhmmm, we're gonna go now. Not trying to get arrested today."

"No you not. August, who these hoes?" Ugh great.

To Be Continued..............

Comment to predict what will happen next.