Time For Some Action...... and some secrets?

Last time....

"No you not, August, who these hoes?"

And now it continues.....

Dee P.O.V

Did this bitch just call me a hoe? Wait a minute, hold on. Ok, try to keep calm. "You don't need to say a damn thing to me. If Teri wasn't here, I would have been halfway through whooping yo' ass."

"If you were a real woman then it wouldn't matter now would it?" I know she didn't. And then she swung her purse at me! She missed, but that's all I need because she is really trying me.

Teri P.O.V

Awwww shit. This fight is funny as hell. I mean ,first this bitch swung her purse at Dee's head and missed, now Dee is kicking ass! And August stupid ass just standing there like he enjoying but really this started because of him. After a while he started laughing with me. Dee started dragging her ass across the damn floor and that was the icing on the cake.

"Ok, time to stop."

Next thing I know, two girls ran up and started hitting Dee. They just started something. I elbowed they ass in the stomach and pulled Dee up so we can be prepared for a 3-on-2 fight. The two ugly ass minions ran up  first, and got knocked the hell out. Then Ms. "I Cant Fight" came up and hit me. Really? I didn't hit you. At all. But I hit her ass back. I ain't a punk.

Meanwhile in AugustLand...

I wonder what I got to eat at the house. Damn! Ain't no milk. Now I gotta go to the store. I want some Doritos right about now.

Back to Teri P.O.V

Since me and Dee was fighting too long, the security guards came in and kicked every one of us out the mall, except August. I looked back to where we were fighting, and there was a lot of people there with their phones out. You know what that mean. World Star and Youtube here we come. That fight really tired me out though.

Dee P.O.V

I'm tired now, shit. She came at me first so I had to do what I had to do. I wish I was on the lookout because bitches like that have backup. Lucky Teri was there. And August was just standing there like he didn't know what was going on. Nigga. We all got kicked out the mall except for August.

August P.O.V

That was some funny shit back there. I mean Dee was kicking ass. I miss her. I just wish she would talk to me. I don't want Jamie but she got me in tight spot right now.

"Why didn't you help me back there?!" I'm not the one that swung a purse at Dee.

"Ain't my problem."

"Oh so when your girlfriend gets into a fight it's not your problem?"

"Hell naw it ain't my problem. First off, you ain't my girlfriend, you ain't even a friend. Second, what do I have to do with you and Dee fighting?

"Oh so the hoe has a name?" Here we go with this again.

"Don't call her a hoe."

"Why, because you like her? You can't get better than this. Trust." Somebody done told her wrong.

"Stop acting like you the baddest bitch on earth because you not. I don't want you."

"Oh, you must not remember. It was your aunt's dying wish that you keep me in your life because i'm a good girl and I love you."

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have slept with all my friends back home."

"Well this bitch isn't going anywhere."

"Is that right? You really think that don't you?"

"Wouldn't want to go against her dying wish would you?"

"You know what? That was 5 years ago. And since then you cheated on me with all of my friends I introduced you to, going to clubs til six in morning, and I caught you kissing random niggas. I talked to you about it and told you that if you don't change then imma leave. Since then you haven't at least tried to change or asked me to help you. So I don't think for one second that my aunt would want me to stay with you after all that. You been holding me back and I cant let you do that anymore. I'm done."

"You can't do that!"

"Watch me." I walked all the way to my car and left her standing there. Now that I got that out of the way, I need to get Dee back.

Vote and Comment if you liked it. 

Hugs and Cookies!