Struggle Is Over

Dee P.O.V

August kept stalling time until the cops arrived. Why does it take the cops so long to get here? I mean if I called Papa John's,they would be here in under 5 minutes. Don't make no sense. It took the cops almost an hour to get here. One of the officers pulled out a megaphone and said, "Come out with your hands up and no one will get hurt." Trey laughed.

"That's funny because no one is leaving this warehouse until these two are dead."

"Last chance, come out with your hands up."

"I'm afraid I can't do that officer."

"Then we are coming in."

"You can try but if I see just one police officer, both of them are going to die."

Teri P.O.V
I'm starting to regret coming here because this is going way too far. Chris is unconscious from the loss of blood and I have a gun pointed to my head. I'm getting really tired of Trey talking shit and this chair is making my ass hurt. On top of that, i'm really hungry and that's never a good thing. Trey started to get mad since the officers weren't listening to him and tipped the chair I was tied to, and it broke. 

I landed on my shoulder pretty hard and I screamed in pain. Trey shot a warning shot near my head and yelled, "Shut up! " He pointed the gun back at me. "I'm warning you. Do not come in here!"

If this police officer don't stay his ass outside, I'm going to die. And 3 minutes later, the cop walks in. This guy is stupid. Before the officer got to say a word, Trey shot me in the leg and it hurt like hell.

"I told you not come in but you just don't listen. Somebody needs to learn to follow directions."

"I don't mean any harm, but I have to ask you to drop your weapon." Trey smiled.

"Okay officer."

Then, Trey shot the officer in the head and threatened the other officers outside. That was all I remembered before I blacked out.

Dee P.O.V
I almost gave myself away when Teri got shot. I'm really the only one who can save everyone from this situation because no one knows I'm here except for August. I don't know what to do at this point. Maybe I should just walk out there. No, can't do that. As I was thinking about what I should do, I heard someone say that Teri passed out. I peeked around the boxes I was hiding behind and saw Teri knocked out. I don't know what to do right now.

A/N: I'm starting to run out of ideas so that's why his chapter is pretty short. Hopefully I'll come up with some really soon but right now I'm just lost. Vote and Comment please.