Darkest Time

Teri P.O.V
I walked into the warehouse and I didn't see anybody there. I walked until I could see since it was pitch black in there. Before I got to the middle, a bright light came on and revealed an unconscious Chris tied to a chair. I almost broke down on the spot because I couldn't stand to see him like that. I ran over to where he was and tried to wake him up. His face was bloody and bruised pretty bad and he had cuts on his arms. He looks worse than the picture.

"Chris. Wake up, please." I started lightly patting his face to get him to wake up. He moved slightly and screamed in pain.

"Te-ri? Why are you here?" 

"I thought it was weird that I got a message saying to meet you here, so I figured it was a prank at first. Then, I got a picture of you tied up and bloody so I rushed up here. I thought Jamie was behind this so I couldn't just do nothing."

"Well you thought right, but aren't you forgetting someone else important?" I turned to see a smiling Jamie and she walked until she was a few feet away from me. 

"What?" Jamie snapped her fingers like she was giving a signal. I heard footsteps, but I couldn't see who it was. Next thing I know, Trey motherfucking Songz walked up with the same smile Jamie had.

"Well if it isn't the girl that got an attitude with me at the club. It's been a while, girl you look good."

"What the fuck?"

"I never forget girls who turn me down. I was angry at the time because I actually thought you were cute, but then I met Jamie and she helped me to forget. I'm over it now, so I won't feel bad for what i'm about to do." I was about to speak up, but Chris beat me to it.

"So y'all was fucking each other behind my back?" Really nigga?

"Is that what you're concerned about right now?! You could die from blood loss and you're worried about if they fucking? You must have some brain damage or something because this is not the time to be pissed about that. Dumb ass." I could have kept going, but I started to get a headache so I stopped.

"Enough! So here's the deal, you two will die here and we won't. Oh, and Chris." Umm, I don't think so. You might die here, but I can promise you i'm not about to lose my life here.

"Don't fucking talk to me." Chris started breathing hard and looked like he was about to pass out.

"I'm going to say it anyway. It was fun while it lasted but there was one thing that got on my nerves. You kept talking about Teri every minute of the day. Whether it was good or bad, you just couldn't stop talking about her. I'll admit, I was jealous. Then I realized you really didn't want me, but I wasn't going to give you up just yet. I had to make her suffer just a little longer. Nice chatting with you guys but it's time for you to die." 

Dee P.O.V
I'm really worried and I don't think she should have went. What if it's a setup and she gets killed. I can't deal with that and the more I focus on it, the more I panic. It's been almost 2 hours and I think we should go down there.

"August, I think we should go down there and check on her."

"Yeah, it's been almost 2 hours. Even i'm getting worried."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we get there, Teri's car is still parked there but something doesn't feel right. I wish I would go inside because I'm not that brave to go in there. I need to pray before I go in there.

"Come on."

"I need to pray first. Hold on."

"It don't take all that, come o-"

"I need silence when i'm praying." August exhaled really loud like he had an attitude. "Like I said, I need absolute silence when i'm praying." After 5 minutes, I was ready to go. I looked over at August and he was looking at me like "if you don't come on".

We made sure to be quiet when we went inside since we don't know what's going on. After walking a few feet, I see Teri standing beside Chris, who is tied to a chair. I was about to run out there, but then I saw Jamie and Trey Songz on the other side pointing their guns at Teri and Chris. I told August to go back outside and call the police while I make sure nothing happens to them.

"Enough talking, i'm ready for some action." August dumb ass decides to jump in the situation right about now.

"What's going on in here?"

"August my man. Aw, you just missed the intro. Well, me and my girl Jamie decided to kill these two over here."

"The fuck is your problem? You shouldn't even have a reason to want to kill somebody." 

Trey laughed and said, "You sure are one to talk. I know a few people who you would kill for even if it cost you your life. So I suggest you watch the show or join these two in heaven or hell, or wherever the fuck they going." 

August was dumb as hell for that, but at the same time it was smart. It took me awhile to understand what he was doing but he was just stalling time until the cops get here. They need to hurry up before somebody gets killed over here.

ANOTHER TO BE CONTINUED........

Vote and Comment please.