Say What Now?!

August Alsina P.O.V.

I think Dee is crazy. Like forreal. She seem like she could be a nice person though. After the incident, me and Chris had stay at the club. Trey drunk ass need some help and I don't feel like talking to him for the thousandth time. After about a hour and a half, I left but Chris had to take Trey home since he was still drunk.

Next Day

Well I hope Trey got it together cuz we gotta record today. Imma call Dee to see if she finally calmed down from last night. The phone rang a few times, but she answered. "Hey, is this Dee?"

"Uhhh, yeah." At least I know she didn't give me the wrong number.

"You all right?"

"Who is this?"

 "Bob."

 "Forreal, who is this?"

 "August."

 "Oh, heyyy. I couldn't tell because you sound different on the phone." 

 "Mhmm. You still didn't answer my question."

 "Yeah, i'm good now. I slept on it, but now i'm hungry." Already talking about food.

 "Well get something to eat then." She got quiet and didn't say anything for a while. "You still there?"

 "Yup. You just said something to annoy me." Now it's my turn to be quiet.

 "Hello?"

 "I'm still here. You just said something to annoy me."

 "Hahaha. Very funny."

 "Well I was just checking on you. I have to record so i'll call you back when i'm finished."

 "Alright, bye"

 "Bye." I walked in the studio and I saw Trey already listening to the remix beat. "Wassup man. You good?"

"Yeah, I just needed to sleep it off. You talked to that bitch yet?" Why he always got to start something. We in the studio to work on the song, not to call women bitches.

"Aye man, don't call her a bitch. Matter of fact, don't call any woman a bitch. It's disrespectful and we need to go ahead and work on the song."

"I can say whatever the fuck I want. It's not like that's your girl or anything."

"Man, if you gonna have that attitude then you need to step. We can do the song without you so don't worry about it."

"Fuck you. That song ain't nothing unless i'm on it. Ya'll need me." Looks like we gonna have a problem. I ain't taking any more of his shit.

"Keep talking shit and you gon' get yo ass kicked." (Ooh them bars!!) Trey stood up like he wanted to fight so I stood up too. I wish he would try me because today is not the day.

Chris P.O.V.

Before I got to the studio I called Teri to see if she was ok and to see if she wanted to go on a date. Ya boy bout to handle his business. "You up?"

"Yeah."

"Are you alright? Last night was crazy." She was quiet for a while. "What are you doing?"

"Looking. For something. To eat." That was me 15 minutes ago.

"Like what?"

"Chicken. Duh." What kind of person eats chicken for breakfast?

I just sat there, staring at my phone. "Teri."

"What? Why are you acting like you've never been hungry before?"

"Its 10 in the morning. Why are you looking for chicken?"

"Can I eat what I want to eat for breakfast? (laughs)"

"(laughs)Wow."

"Don't judge. What are you doing."

"Heading to the studio to help August and Trey with the remix of I Luv This Shit." I have a long day ahead of me.

"Ooh you gotta let me know how it goes."

"I will. It's about time for me go in, i'll call you back when I get out."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I grab my keys and put my phone in my pocket before I get out of the car. When I walk in the studio, I hear yelling and stuff falling. I run in there and see August and Trey fighting. What the FUCK?! Why am I always late to a fight?