Whet?

Chris P.O.V

I had to hurry up and pull August off of Trey before a nigga got knocked out. He almost knocked my ass out. It took me a good minute to get August under control and as soon as I thought he was good, he gonna go back and start hitting Trey again. What else could go wrong today?

August P.O.V

And I thought today was gon' be cool, but this nigga gon' try me. Chris almost got his ass knocked out too cuz' I didn't know who that was. I need to go home and cool down before I talk to anybody.

2 hours later...

I walked in my room where my phone was because it was ringing. It was Dee so I picked up. "Hey."

"Hey. How was it?" I already know she gon' laugh when I tell her.

"I kicked Trey's ass..." She waited a long to say something.

"(laughs) For real?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"He was talking mad shit, and on top of that he called you a bitch. I wasn't having that." People so disrespectful these days.

"You did that for me?" Yes.

"You could say that." It's because I like you. But I didn't say that. Imma ask her first. "I got a question for you."

"Go ahead." 

"Do you like me?"

 Dee P.O.V

OMG WHAT SHOULD I SAY? I DO BUT SHOULD I TELL HIM?

"Yeah. I guess I do."

"(laughs) I knew it." Nigga whet?

"What's that supposed to mean?" He waited a minute before he said something.

"I could tell that you liked me."

"How?"

"I'll keep that a secret." I almost hung up on him. Matter of fact, I just might.

"Now you working my nerves." Playing with my emotions. Then he starts laughing like something is funny. 

"So when can I come over?" Is he serious?

"When did I say you could? I don't remember saying nothing like that."

"When you admitted you like me. Duh."

"Goodbye." I'm about to hang up on him. Like for real.

"Wait, so I can't come over?"

"You can whenever I say you can."

"Aw, I see how it is."

"You ain't know?"

"(laughs) You a trip. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

Friday.......

We are getting ready to go to the club tonight. Same one, but hopefully it won't be any problems. Teri is taking forever as usual and I have to rush her. "Come on Teri!"

"Alright I'm coming! I just hope that what happened last time don't happen tonight."

"Hope not. Let's go."

At the club....

"Chris said that he'll be there and he's bringing August with him." I had to smile cuz', you know.

"Mhmm, what happened?" I'll tell her later.

"Oh nothing."

"I'm gonna find out. You already know how I do."

"(laughs) Nosy ass."

I saw August and  I couldn't do anything but smile. I gotta keep my cool though. I can't make him think i'm that in to him just yet.

In August mind....

She in to me..........I'm hungry as shit!

Teri P.O.V

I'm about to go talk to Chris while Dee drools over August. Me and Chris talk for a minute but then this ratchet ass hoe walk over here talking bout: UH UH WHO IS THIS HOE?! CHRIS, WHY YOU BRING YO HOES IN HERE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WITH ME! YOU KNOW I LOOK BETTER THAN HER BUT YOU TRYNA TO FRONT!

First of all, I know she ain't talking with that carrot orange, highlighter yellow, plum purple, and bubblegum pink, tropical fruit punch looking ass. Second of all, I'm not a hoe just because I look better than you. Let's get that straight. Third of all,  her breath was kicking. my. ass. She can burn down all of Miami with that breath for real. I kept my cool though. I will try to be as nice as possible as long as she doesn't take it too far.

"Can you not call me hoe? Please and thank you." Off to a good start.

"Bitch I say what I want. You just jealous cuz' I look better than you." Let's take a moment to laugh at this hoe. If she think that bothered me, she can think again.

"Um, honey your hair looks like a unicorn shitted on your head. Boo bye. You might need to call whoever did your hair, and get your money back because that looks terrible."

"At least my hair real." She should be a comedian because she making me laugh my ass off. I got something for her since she lying.

"Is this what you call real?" I pulled out every single track she had in her head and made it rain with them hoes. Well this is gonna end up being a fight because she just swung at me. DING DING!