Part One: SUMMER TIME!! (everyones POV)

"Come ON!" Maya moaned. "It's literally two minutes after the last bell. Why! Tell me WHY! Do you want to go to the library?!" Riley looked at Maya with that weird little crazy,pop-eyed way she does and says," I want to fill my brain!"

Maya shook her head and ask Lucas, "Why am I friends with this lunatic?" "Because you love me," Riley said. "Think about it, this it the last time I can learn before you take me,Maya, on some crazy adventure." Riley was now starring at Maya,"That will get me into trouble."

Lucas smiled and said,"You people should be on a tv show or something!" His smile was now gone."But there is something that... um...there's something I gotta tell you guys."

Maya knew that look. She invented that look. The "I did something bad" or the "something is wrong" look. What would Lucas hesitate to tell her, I mean um...us. "Oh," Maya said. "Your going to Texas for the weekend...again, aren't you?"

Lucas looked up,"actually for a whole week." "WHAT!" Riley and Maya yelled."I wanted to tell you all at the same time but Farkle isn't here. Do you know where he is?"

"He went home early because his dad came back from Europe," Riley said. "But don't try and change the subject,Lucas. How could you not tell us sooner that your going?!? At the beginning of summer vaca?! FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!

"I'm leaving tomorrow," Lucas said eyes to the floor. "I'll be back in seven days, I promise."
"Promise?" Riley asked sad yet a little flirty. Lucas chuckled a little,"Promise." Maya looked at Lucas in a way he new that a tease was coming on.
"Well, Riley, Bucky Mc Boing Boing AKA Ranger Rick AKA Sundance misses his horses and needs to get back to the hoedown in the barn!"
"Really?" Lucas said, "Three nicknames in a sentence?" Maya glared at him. "I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning so how about a goodbye hug?"
"Of course," Riley said as Maya joined in. "I'll really miss you,Lucas," Riley said flirtatiously to Lucas.