Part Sixteen Rileys POV

"Whatever, Farkle. Come over in 30 minutes and FOLLOW THE PLAN!!"
I yelled to Farkle over the phone.

I hope Maya didn't hear any of that. It would be bad if she did.

I was in her room so I could talked to Farkle in peace. I left her in the den. She said she was hungry so she was probably making snacks.

I walked in the room. I thought I heard a door close.

Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

I got a text from Farkle. Why is my phone on vibrate? Eh, what ya gonna do?

The text read:

The bait is set. Forget 30 minutes, we're on our way now!

There is something on the counter. A note saying that Maya went to the store and twenty dollars.

Hey! If she is gone then I could read what is in her journal!! It is probably in her room.

Nope.

Mom's room?

Nuh-uh.

Bathroom????

Obviously not.

It wouldn't be in the den. The place that everybody is in.Well I searched in the BATHROOM so might as well.

"It's Farkle!" I heard from the buzzer.

I buzzed him in and in no time he was inside.
"Hey Riley, what's up?"

"Nothing much. You are still on for the plan right?" I asked.

"If we're still on for that date." he sounded so..so... Farkle!

It was annoying.

"Ugh!! Is that really the only way? If so it's only one date," I complained.

"Well," he sang. "You wouldn't have to go on the date if you..I dont know.. IF YOU WOULD KISS ME!!!"

My mouth dropped open.
"Oh come on Riley! It's either just one kiss or just one date! Do it for Farkle! If not the deal is of!"

I couldn't decide which was worse. A date with Farkle. Or a kiss with Farkle.

Hey! He never said it had to be on the lips! I'll just kiss him on the cheek!

"I'll kiss you." I decided.

"YES!! On the lips!" He demanded.

*crap!*

"Ok, fine. It's just one kiss it won't mean anything." I reassured myself. It. Did. Not. Work!

I leaned in slowly and then. BAM! He went in. I think he kissed me. He did it so hard I fell back in the couch behind me.

Don't get me wrong. There were no sparks but, I kinda liked the feeling of kissing so I kissed harder. Then he kissed harder. The all of a sudden he licked my bottom lip.

What the heck!

So I pulled away. That was my very first kiss. I didn't like him, but I liked the kiss.

"Why did you pull away?" Farkle asked me.

"Because you liked my bottom lip. What the heck was that about!?"

"Riley? Was that your first kiss?" He asked.

"Is it obvious? Am I bad at it?" I asked worried.

"No, but licking the bottom lip means." he started to mumble. "How do I say this? It means that the kisser is asking permission for...an open...mouth kiss." He said almost like it was a question.

"What!" I almost yelled. "You tried to French kiss me?! How would you know about doing that on your first kiss!?" I demanded.

He looked offended.

"That was not my first kiss. And it just so happens in fourth grade a girl wanted my lollipop so I said I would give it to her if she kissed me! And it just so happens that she did the same thing to me!"

"Who was that girl? And how was she mature enough to know about.."

I. Could. Not. Believe. This.

"Was that girl Maya!" I said still shocked.

"Ummm...."

Ohmygod! She seriously did that!!

"Well," I started," I guess it could be sweat that you like me enough to try it."

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"No! I can't believe you Farkle. I'm only thirteen! I can't be French kissing!!"

The buzzer started." Maya and Lucas are coming up!"

"This discussion is NOT over!" I insisted.

I turned on the tv to make it look like we were doing nothing.

"Hey guys," Lucas said as Maya burst through the door.

"I got snacks!" Maya announced and we all cheered. "Let's get my sleepover started!"

And we so did.