Part Twenty Four: Farkle's POV

"I kind of kissed Maya," Lucas said sheepishly over the phone.

"I thought you said nothing happened!" I said shocked he would lie to me.

"But Riley was in the room. You know she likes me."

"I guess, but good job. At least you can go for her since you know that she likes you. And I also kindakissedRiley!" I said saying that last part very fast.

"I don't know if she likes me or not. She,like all girls, is complicated. wait, WHAT?"

"Yeah! I kissed her because of a deal. She didn't want to at first. She was actually begging not to kiss me, BUT SHE DID!! I kinda kissed her but you know, I really like her..." I was cut off by an anxious Lucas.

"What deal could be so important that she would kiss the guy who annoys the freak out of her?"

"Offensive. And I'm not allowed to tell anybody."

"If you don't want to, than I can accept that. But I will get it from you eventually. Have I made myself clear?" Lucas asked parentally.

"Whatever mom," I answered back at his last sentence. We shared a laugh. "But, Lucas, did she kiss back?"

"Well she was reluctant the first time but she kissed back the second."

"Wow, you kissed her twice? You are desperate for her to like you," I said teasingly.

"Shut up," he answered playfully.

"Anyway, since she kissed back she must like you deep down. You need to get those feelings and bring them out. So to wrap it up, go after her bro."

He was silent but I knew he was thinking about what I had said.

"Ok, I'm going to talk to her. But I'll do it tomorrow. If I do it now I might seem desperate," he said.

"But you are desperate," I corrected him. He scoffed."If there is even the small chance that she likes you, which she obviously does, just be persistent. She will give in," I said mischievously.

"Alright, same thing for you and Riley. Also I'm going to the park for a walk, wanna come?" He asked.

"No, Riley usually stays up until 11:00 during summer. Its only 9:30 so I'm going to talk to her. She is really mad that I kissed her."

"Ok and Farkle. There is something you should know about when I was in the room with Riley," he said in a worried tone.

"What? Did you find out what you wanted?" I asked curiously.

"In a way I guess," he mumbled. "Never mind. Farkle I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Bye..."

He hung up before I could even say bye. I'll wait a little while before going to see Riley. She did say she was going to watch her favorite movie. Was that apart of her plan? Maya hates that movie that she would fall asleep in a wink.

Of course! Riley is so sneaky.

"Please, Jessica!"

I herd that all the way from outside. I looked to see who it was. His hair color and style looked familiar.

Funny. He has on the same jacket that cashier had on in Starbucks. Same voice to.. wait a minute!

I walk outside to see that it was the same guy.
"You can't just breakup with me the day before my 15th birthday! For some stupid guy!"

Was tomorrow going to be his birthday? I followed him from a good distance. He was pretty loud so that didn't bother me.

"I'm sorry that I yelled. Yes I know. What? Ok, that was uncalled for! Aren't you even going to wish me a happy birthday?! Jessica? Jessica!? Uugh!" He said as he was about to throw his phone. He stopped himself and continued walking.