Part Twelve Lucas's POV

I haven't seen Maya since I came back to New York. I chatted with her online but I haven't seen her. Maybe she is still mad at me.
She did say that she would "suck it up for Riley."

I really want to ask her to the First summer dance, but she may not want to go with me after what I did.

*why did I do that?*

Maybe if I talk to Riley she could tell me how to win over Maya! I just really like her. I wonder if she still even likes me. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Wait didn't Maya say that Riley had feelings for me?i could just ask Farkle. He is always there for me.

Heh, think about it.

In a year or so we could live up to the friendship rep Maya and Riley have. They are such good friends to one another. I.. I guess that is why she didn't.. why she wouldn't.. and I was a jerk.

I'll just be a friend to her for a little bit. She needs some time to herself.

I'll still always be there for her, but I'll try not to. I don't know, make her cry.

Wait. She cried. Maya never cries and I caused her to cry.

*i caused her to cry.*

I'll just apologize and then go back to being her friend. She will get over it. I mean it's Maya. She is the bravest,strongest girl I've ever met.

She'll forgive me.