Time Flies By and Disturbing News

It's been a month since Bardock had met Kagome's two friends, Miroku and Sango, and even her adopted son, Shippo. He had settled in the village of Edo in peace, living with the young priestess Kagome. It seemed unbelievable that he had came another world after being killed by Frieza who has blown Planet Vegeta. He will never forget that, especially his son Kakarot. Even though, he felt relax with no trouble, no enemies, and no demons. Just a peaceful life he has. He couldn't help but to smile as he remembered of meeting Shippo who saved him.

Flashback

"Mama, hi!" Shippo, the demon fox, greeted his adoptive mother happily. Bardock watched him running towards him when he saw him embracing her, wrapping his arms around her neck. Kagome hugged him back.

"Hey there, Shippo." Kagome greeted him back, smiling. As she stopped hugging him, she stared into his gaze, "How is your fox training?"

"It was great. Lord Sesshomaru taught me how to be a swordman." Shippo said excitedly.

She chuckled. "That's great to hear." Kagome replied, "Shippo, this is Bardock, the man we've found him in the Tree of Ages."

"Nice to meet you, Bardock." Shippo greeted him with a hand shake.

"You, too. And I want to thank you for saving me." Bardock greeted him back.

He gave him a nod. "It would be an honor." He said, "I only do my best to save our people from our village."

"I can see that. That would make you a finest soldier, little one." Bardock smirked, rubbing his forehead lightly, "Just like me way back then when I used to be a soldier as well."

He gleamed his eyes curiously. "What kind of soldier are you, Bardock?"

He smirked softly. "A low-class Saiyan warrior."

"Saiyan? What's that?"

"A race of extraterrestrials. A naturally aggressive warrior race who were supposedly striving to be the strongest in the universe." He explained it to Shippo.

"I see." Shippo said as he placed his hand onto his chin. Then the two heard someone's stomach growl. Kagome and Shippo stared each other then looked at Bardock. They knew it was him. Bardock gave them an embarrasse chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

"Well... I guess I haven't ate any of the food while I was doing exercise." Bardock said.

"Don't worry about it, Bardock. How about that you can eat some lunch with us then we could have some fun." Kagome said, smiling.

"Lunch sounds like a great idea, Kagome." Bardock said.

Flashback ends

Bardock knew he has a great time with Kagome and Shippo after having a good lunch. He wished Kakarot and Raditz were here, especially his wife Gine. He really missed them so much. So there were days when Kagome's friends would stop by every once in a while. One of the allies he was completely surprised to meet was Sesshomaru. He had never met such a powerful demon before. Well, he heard Shippo mentioned Sesshomaru before. However, the lord himself was curious about Bardock when he first met him. Kagome immediately explained how he arrived in the Edo Village. Then the two decided to spar which was really thrilling to be most precise. Sesshomaru never expected that Bardock was a Saiyan who is a race of extraterrestrial or even that stronger which he really earned his respect towards a former low-class Saiyan warrior.

When a few weeks passed by, Sesshomaru has arrived in no time to meet the two and explained it to them with some disturbing news.

"A horn-headed demon that targets the villagers?" Kagome asked shockingly.

Sesshomaru nodded. "Yes." He replied, "But what I heard from the monks saying that a horn-headed demon has send two soldiers to conquer the other village."

"Why would he do that?" Kagome pondered.

"They decided to investigate the village." Sesshomaru said, "Maybe they wanted their information, so they can exterminate."

"True." Kagome said with an agreement, frowning.

"Excuse me, My Lord." Bardock interrupted them. He bowed down at the waist properly while frowning. "I have a question." He said, "What does a horn-headed demon looks like?"

"I remembered seeing him wearing a cloak, so he doesn't reveal himself. I figured he wasn't a demon. Maybe he is from a different alternate universe."

Bardock blinked. "Then that means... Frieza!"

"Frieza?" Sesshomaru questioned.

"Yes, after I failed attempt to defeat Frieza and stop the destruction of Planet Vegeta, he was the one who killed my comrades. Whatever he's doing, I must stop him."

"But what should we do?" Kagome asked.

"If you two come across a horn-headed demon that's attacking the village, capture him and question him. See if he wants from the villagers." Sesshomaru told them.

"We'll do what we can, Lord Sesshomaru." Bardock accepted, glaring.

Sesshomaru nodded his head then stood up. "I wish you two good luck." He said before leaving the village. He stopped for a few seconds as he glanced his eyes at them, "By the way, Priestess. Tell Rin that I'll come back to visit her. Also, tell her that I hope she'll be happy with Kohaku."

Kagome nodded, smiling. "I will."

"Thank you." Sesshomaru said then he left the Edo Village.

Bardock sighed at that. "I'm surprised Frieza has showed up." He said, "When I get him, I'll have my revenge on him."

"Well, maybe I don't think it was Frieza. Probably it was someone else, maybe Frieza's ancestor." Kagome said as she placed her hand onto her chin.

"You think so?" He asked curiously.

"Definitely." She replied.

Bardock stood up. "Let's just hope that we'll ready before it will happen."