Miroku's Advice

After a reunion with Inuyasha, Bardock was outside watching Inuyasha having a reunion with his friends. He felt glad that Kagome finally found him after a year of Inuyasha's disappearance. However, he guessed this was it for him: watching Kagome sitting next to Inuyasha and sooner or later getting married, which secretly break his heart in pieces. He knew the answer to how he felt.

He was in love with Kagome. He loved her ever since he met her a couple of months ago and helped her protect the village. Well, he guessed Kagome never felt the same way because she still loved her first love, Inuyasha.

Bardock sighed at this. He wished of leaving this place, but he promised Kagome to stay in the village for a while since he has been a newcomer.

"Feeling bump out?" Bardock turned around and saw Miroku. Miroku was one of the people here who accepted him. Kagome and the others also accepted her for staying in the Edo Village for a while.

"Not entirely," Bardock responded, lowering his head and refusing to look at Miroku.

"There is no need to be sad about it." Miroku said as he sat next to him, "I figured that you were in love with Kagome."

He blinked as he turned his head around and faced him, "You figured?"

"Yes, I did. Even though you were not the only person who is in love with Kagome?" Miroku said with a smile.

"Someone else is in love with Kagome?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, and his name is Koga, he is the demon wolf prince. Every time he sees Kagome, he keeps calling her his woman, but Inuyasha tells him that Kagome belongs to him, which annoys her a lot." He explained to him about an old they have almost five years ago.

"Because of a love triangle?" Bardock asked curiously.

He sighed, "With that, yes. Kagome isn't the only one who is jealous of Inuyasha's first love."

Bardock frowned a bit. "Kikyo."

Miroku arched his brow. "How did you figure?"

"Kagome had told me that before having a reunion with Inuyasha." He told him.

"I see, so you knew about Kikyo?" He asked him.

He nodded. "Very."

"By the way, Bardock, as I said about how I figured that you were in love with Kagome, you better be careful with Inuyasha because he is very overprotective of her, especially he is very possessive of her. Some demon dogs are very possessive things. However, you just need to tell her how you feel, so you'll feel better." Miroku said.

"But she is with Inuyasha," Bardock said with a serious look.

"Well, Kagome may want to be with Inuyasha, but he isn't the one and isn't the right one. Because to me, they always fight a lot and always kept calling each others' names. In my point of view: you were the right one to be with Kagome because you should tell her how you feel ever since you've been with her all the time. She probably has those feelings for you."

Bardock gazed upon him. "You think so?"

Miroku smiled at him. "Very."

Suddenly, they heard screaming from inside the hut, which panicked Bardock when he knows Kagome and her friends are in danger, so he and Miroku went to go save them from whoever tried to harm them.