My Beast

Kagome and Bardock were fighting against a nest of demon birds that was threatening the villagers. Just when they found the nest, Kagome had sensed a demonic aura approaching them. So right now they were fighting the last demon bird in the nest. However, Bardock was a little bit hard to get rid of.

Kagome aimed her arrow at the demon bird in front of her and then released it. However, it was missed. It charged at her and Bardock luckily grabbed Kagome in the hand and jumped out of the way. It went at them and she placed a barrier in front of them. When the demon bird bounced back from the barrier, Bardock used that moment to slice it into pieces with his ki blast until it dies.

"We did it," Kagome said happily

"We sure did," Bardock replied, grinning.

Kagome had to admit that Bardock was quite patient with her as she was with him.

After informing the village leader that the demon bird nest was officially destroyed, the villagers decided to throw them a small feast. The two warriors liked getting their rewards whenever demons pops up near a villager and helping the villagers afterward.

During that time, Kagome started to feel something about Bardock, but she wasn't sure that she should pursue it. After all, her last crush has disappeared since she made the jewel disappear forever. However, she could tell that Bardock wouldn't leave her for anything.

"This food is good."

His excited voice broke her out of her thoughts and she turned to him. She was enjoying the meal that the villagers had made for the two of them.

"Don't ya think?" Bardock asked, grinning.

"

It's delicious." Kagome agreed, smiling and chewing her food.

***

Later, the two were laying down in their beds in the room that was offered to them. Kagome kept thinking about what led her to stay with Bardock. It was true in many ways that he wasn't Inuyasha at all. She sighed at the thought and got up from her bed and went outside. She looked up at the crescent moon that was up in the sky. The moonlight brightens the entire yard in front of her. She stepped off the porch and put on her sandals. She walked over to the nearby pond and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She began to thank Inuyasha since it was her fault that she left him to die in the dark void where he was steered by the image of Kikyo. She missed the talks she would have with him whenever they were having an adventure together, hunting for the jewel shards.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

Kagome turned around at the voice and saw the Saiyan standing not too far from her.

"You look like you couldn't at all," Bardock said with arms folded.

"Yeah... I couldn't sleep because I'm still thinking about Inuyasha." Kagome admitted sadly, "I missed him a lot and it's my fault that I left him to die there. I wish I could've saved him before wishing the jewel to disappear forever."

"It's not your fault, Kagome," he said, walking to her side. Kagome turned to him, "Even though if you didn't make a wish, you would've been trapped there. Inuyasha probably would've wanted you to escape from the darkness. Even though, when Inuyasha was still alive, he'll come to find you. Or... maybe one day we'll find him."

Kagome softly smiled at his words. He was right. He did promise her that they would wait for Inuyasha's return or want to go find him when they first met.

"Thank you, Bard-" Kagome said before her lips were covered by Bardock's. Her eyes widened when she saw his face in front of her with his eyes closed. She couldn't help but close her eyes as Bardock claimed her lips. When she moaned at the wonderful sensation, he pushed his tongue further into her mouth.

She tastes so heavenly. Bardock thought as he held out onto Kagome's lips. She tasted lavender and honeysuckle. He didn't know anyone with those kinds of tastes. He couldn't let go of her soft lips. He pulled her to his chest and placed his hand on the back of her head, deepening the kiss. Then he gently lift her took her back to the bedroom then laid her down on the futon without letting go of each other's lips.

Kagome could feel the heat rising inside of her body. She was starting to like the sensation of hid lips. She didn't know he would be such a great kisser. She felt his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled towards his chest. She could feel his tongue going further into her mouth. She brushed her tongue against his fangs. She heard a growl of some sort coming from Bardock. She felt herself being laid down onto the futon and her bra being pushed up, her breasts laid bare. Bardock gently massaged her breasts and placed his mouth on one. Kagome felt like she was in heaven as he sucked on her breasts. She moaned at all the sensations Bardock was giving her. Then reality came crashing down on her when she felt his hand on her obi.

"Bardock, stop!" Kagome yelled, panicked.

He froze at that moment. He quickly opened his eyes and saw Kagome bewildered eyes. He released her lips and looked down at his hands. His left hand was on Kagome's left breast and his right hand was on Kagome's white obi. He retracted his hands from her form and looked away from her.

"I'm sorry, Kagome. I didn't mean to force myself on you." He said, "It was my beast."

"Your beast?" She asked, confused.

"Yes, in every Saiyans, there is a beast inside of them. The beast is our inner conscious. It tells us our true thoughts. It helps us decide who we want as a mate." He told her.

"Why does your beast want me?" She questioned him as her face was covered in blush.

"It might have reacted after 'he' observed your personality, body, and power." Bardock replied, "Possibly the taste of your blood or the smell of your arousal."

"My arousal?" Kagome asked.

"Your sexual desire gives off a scent when you're near a male you're attracted to." He said.

"Heh?!" Kagome panicked, her eyes widened. She didn't know that she was giving off her arousal. She felt so embarrassed at the moment. She quickly covered her face with her hands. She couldn't look at Bardock right now. Suddenly, she pulled towards his chest. She stiffened at the sudden contact, but then she started to relax as he placed a comforting hand on the back of her head.

"There's no need for you to be embarrassed right now, Kagome," Bardock said in a soft tone.

"Huh?" Kagome asked, moving her hands away.

"I would not think less of you." He said.

"Thank you," Kagome said, blushing. Then Bardock leaned down and started to nuzzle into her hair.

"Wha-What are you doing?!" Kagome asked, flinching in shock.

"Smelling you." He grinned playfully.

"Huh?" She blinked her icy blue eyes.

"You smell of lavender and honeysuckle. Two unique smells that give off such a sweet and calming smell." He said, "Can we stay like for this a while, Kagome?"

"Um... sure," Kagome said. Then Bardock wrapped his arms and his tail around her and laid them back onto the futon again.

"Sleep well, Kagome," Bardock said. Kagome didn't know if she was going to sleep well.