Saving The Village

When two Soldiers named Toobi and Cabira arrived and declared that they are going to conquer the planet, Bardock and Kagome confronted them when they prepared for a fight.

"Dumbass, you must really have a death wish you know picking a fight with us."

Bardock and Kagome glared at them. She aimed at them when she was ready to fire the sacred arrow.

"You have no right of frightening our village!" Kagome said.

"Keh, you got a problem or something?"

Suddenly, Bardock quickly teleported himself then joined himself in a fight. He punched a green figure monster in the guts that made him grunt in pain. Then Bardock grabbed him in their chin and faced him.

"Bastard!" When Toobi was about to shoot him, Kagome quickly aimed at him then fired it up before it explores his whole body that made him scream in pain.

Now it was Bardock's chance. He teleported then swings his left leg to kick him in the throat then Kagome managed to shot her arrow that was filled with purification. Soon Cabiria was turned into ash and instantly died.

After that, Kagome faced Bardock and smiled at him. "We did it!" She exclaimed happily. She ran towards him then embraced him. "Thanks for saving the village."

Bardock embraced him as he took a breath. He leaned into the side of her left neck. "No." He replied quietly that made Kagome blinked her eyes and blushed a bit, "Thank you for saving me."

Kagome smiled. "You're welcome."

Then the villagers thanked him, but Bardock flew away to a cave, which Kagome was shocked. She wondered if Bardock has trouble with bad memories. She wanted to make sure if he was alright.