Confession

After talking with Inuyasha, Kagome knew this would be a time to confess her feelings for Bardock. She was worried probably Bardock planned on leaving the village, but she didn't think it would happen. Bardock was staying one night in the feudal era probably before he could leave the village.

Suddenly, Kouichi appeared as she leaped in front of her, "How did it go?"

Kagome smiled. "Feeling better. Now I need to confess Bardock about my feelings for him."

"So no more being with Inuyasha?" Kouichi asked.

She shook her head. "Nope. No more being with Inuyasha."

"That's great news! Well, Bardock is in Kaede's hut if you want to talk to him. He would be thrilled if you told him that you love him." Kouichi said, pointing at where Bardock was at.

She smiled at him. "Thank you."

Kouichi watched Kagome run towards Kaede's hut. "Finally," he breathed out before taking off.

***

Kagome entered the hut and found Bardock sitting up from his lying position to face her.

"Oh, hey, Kagome. What brings you here?" He asked staring intently at her making her blush.

"I need to talk to you about something," Kagome said nervously playing with the hem of her priestess rope.

He arched his brow. "What do you need to talk to me about?"

She went up and sat on the bed next to him. This didn't shock him, because she had done it before.

"I-I love you, Bardock..." Kagome confessed.

He blinked a bit. "What? What did you say?"

"I had loved you ever since you came into my life. I wanted to be with you and be yours forever." Kagome said.

"What about Inuyasha?" Bardock asked.

"I knew my heart didn't belong to him. My heart belongs to you now, Bardock. That is if you'll have me as your mate." Kagome said.

Bardock smiled at her and fluttered. "Kagome... I felt the same way." He said, "Kagome, I found you very attractive and you are the Earthing woman I have ever loved. You helped me out with a new experience. You taught me everything I can do. When I saw you with Inuyasha, I was jealous, so I was going to leave this place, but I knew I belonged here as my new home. I wanted you to be my mate and be my mate for the rest of my life."

"I would love to be your mate, Bardock," Kagome said.

"Even if you want us to get married and have the family together," Bardock said.

"May I kiss you?" She asked him.

He shrugged off. "Sure. Why not?"

"Okay." Then she gently pressed her lips against Bardock's. He didn't hesitate but pressed his lips back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he did her waist pulling her closer to him. He nipped and pulled at her bottom lip with his teeth hoping for her to open her mouth.

Kagome complied and opened her mouth allowing him in. She moaned as his tongue massaged hers. Kagome was slightly embarrassed that she let out that moan. Even if it was Bardock's beast in control of him. She began to reply and they kissed with passion. After a kiss, they faced each other again, panting.

"How does it feel?" Kagome asked.

"Amazing," Bardock answered.

"Should we check on the others and see how they are doing?" Kagome asked.

He nodded. "Sure."