Well, Shit

(A/N: I wanted to thank my friend Lyoko3650 for giving me an ideas of this new update chapter. Thank you, my friend).

Kagome went to go find Bardock. She wanted to make sure if he's alright. She always noticed he has trouble with his past still. However, when she searched for him everywhere, she finally found him sitting beside the fireplace. She was glad he's okay, but she noticed he's been glaring in anger and frustration.

She began to approach him carefully, hoping she doesn't disturb him. "Bardock?"

Bardock heard her voice. He turned his head. "Oh, hey, Kagome."

"Are you okay?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Kagome asked.

Bardock sighed. "Yes."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I still missed my friends and family. I still wish I could've to stop Freiza from the destruction of our planet Vegeta. When I kept seeing the villagers, it reminds me of my comrades who were brutally murdered by Frieza's armies. I don't know if I ever feel too happy. It still haunts me."

Kagome sat beside him. "Bardock. I know it still haunts you, but you've been happy since you've been new in this village for almost three months. You helped us out, you organized it, and you protected our village. We wanted to thank you for everything. We're willing to have you as our savior."

Bardock began to smile. "Thank you, Kagome, but I don't think it's helping me since I still have a nightmare from my past. I don't know what to do. It still haunts me."

She lifts her hand then touched his large hand gently. Kagome gave him a kind smile. "I can help you if you need anything from me."

He smiled back. "Thank you."

Bardock looked down at her. Her cheeks were flushing from smiling and her icy blue eyes were shining. Bardock couldn't help himself. He placed his hands with fingers onto her soft cheeks. He leaned towards Kagome and captured her soft lips in a sweet kiss. Kagome sighed with a kiss and placed a petite hand on his shoulders. At that moment, Bardock knew for himself he was attracted to her. Kagome was his mate and there was nothing he could do about it.

***

Meanwhile in the dark void, what you all didn't know was Inuyasha who survived during the battle. He's been alive for all this time! Kagome doesn't know it nor her friends. Inuyasha had been stuck there for a year. However, after Inuyasha has been sneered at by the images of Kikyo, he was rescued by a certain priest who can fight off demons. He told him it was an illusion that made him believe it was real.

His name is Kouichi.

Kouichi is a priest who lived in the dark void for a long time. Eventually, he is a half-demon. He even looked like a mere human. He wore his white jacket, black shirt, and dark gray shorts. His hair is white, his eyes are gray, and his skin is pale as white. He has taken care of Inuyasha for a year. He even gave him food, water, and new clothes. They've been friends for a year. Inuyasha likes to stay in Kouichi's void, but he wanted to go find Kagome. He even wanted to return home.

"We should be able to find Kagome," Kouichi said.

"How?" Inuyasha asked.

"We can go through the portal then you'll be home in no time. We finally find a way to take you back home. Probably Kagome was there."

"So does that mean I'll be able to see Kagome again?" Inuyasha asked happily.

Kouichi nodded. "Yep."

"Thank you so much!" Inuyasha said before they could enter the portal to lead them back to the Edo Village.

Don't worry, Kagome. I'm coming for you.