Kikyo Is Alive Again

A/N: I want to apologize for not updating the Bardock/Kagome love story because I've been having a hard time making decisions about whether I can complete the story or continue to write more chapters. To tell you all the truth, if I choose to continue to write more chapters, this is going to be the continuation of the story instead of deciding to complete the story. I want to thank you all for staying patient with me. I still want to apologize for not having updated the new chapter for a few months.

Yesterday was complicated for Kagome. However, the proposal turned out to be the hardest decision she made. She loved Inuyasha, but she was in love with Bardock. While this was going on, Kagome just came back from the field after picking some herbs. It was then she saw Inuyasha walking alone in the woods. She wondered what he was doing, so she decided to check on him and see what he was up to.

At first, Kagome put the basket of herbs away and then she went to follow him. She followed him all the way in the woods until she daughter him standing there.

There she saw an unexpected guest that she never wanted to see. It was Kikyo. How? She was supposed to be dead! This can't be!

Kikyo!? What is she doing here and how is she still alive? She is supposed to be dead! Kagome thought in shock.

"Kikyo, you're alive...!" Inuyasha was shocked as well.

"Inuyasha, I came here to warn you," Kikyo said.

"Warn me? For what?" Inuyasha asked, confused.

"Something is about to happen," Kikyo said.

"About what? Tell me, Kikyo!" Inuyasha said as he placed his hands together on her shoulders.

"I am not sure, but I believe they seek to destroy the village and then kill you," Kikyo replied.

"What?" Kagome whispered to herself, making sure they didn't hear her voice.

"Is it a prophecy, Kikyo? Tell me it is!"

Kikyo nodded. "To tell you the truth, I had seen two figures who came here to seek to kill you or something more. They also came here to abduct the man you just met."

"You mean Bardock?" Inuyasha asked.

She nodded again. "Yes. But what is worse that will be a trap. We need to warn Kagome and the others about this or else something will happen."

"I won't let anything happen to Kagome and the others," Inuyasha said before leaving her behind.

"Inuyasha, wait!" Kikyo said as she took Inuyasha's hand, making him stop.

Oh, no... Not this again... Kagome thought.

"Before you go back to the village, I just wanted you to know that I will always love you and always be part of you. Don't forget that." Kikyo said.

Inuyasha's golden eyes softened and faced before leaning in. "I love you, too, Kikyo."

No... It was then Kagome's heart sank when she saw Inuyasha and Kikyo kissing. This shattered her heart in pieces when she never wanted to see what it was. While Inuyasha and Kikyo were kissing, they undressed their clothes and decided to make love.

Oh, God, no... No, not this! I had seen enough! It was Kagome who decided to run away from her supposed fiance and the undead priestess who was now making love together. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She was running away, crying. She didn't even look back and watch them.