Abducting Kagome

A/N: I want to thank CrossoverLover101 for giving me a good idea of the chapter.

As Kagome ran as fast as she could, she found herself alone in the field, panting. She never believed Kikyo had come back to life again. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She felt tears roll down her face, feeling heartbroken. She guessed she wouldn't have been with Inuyasha if she was with Bardock. Suddenly, a footstep approached her, thinking it was Bardock.

"Bardock?" Kagome looked up and she suddenly saw Kouichi who approached her.

"Heya, Kagome, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Kouichi asked her with a curious look.

"It's Inuyasha, he's..." Then Kagome started to cry, couldn't bear the heartbroken.

"What did he do?" Kouichi asked, now worried. Now he gave Kagome a comforting hug while rubbing her back and cheering her up.

After that, Kagome stopped crying. "Thank you, Kouichi, for being here for me."

"It's no problem. What friends for?" Kouichi said with a kind smile.

"Sorry about your scarf getting wet," Kagome replied, sniffing.

"It's fine. You can always let out your emotions because you need it." He said, "So what happened? Why did you cry?"

"Inuyasha is with Kikyo again," she told him what happened.

"Again? What do you mean again?" Kouichi asked, confused.

Then Kagome explained everything about Inuyasha and Kikyo. After the explanation, Kouichi was shocked to hear that Kikyo was still alive. He could have sworn he got rid of the image of Kikyo and saved Inuyasha. Now he came to that? This is unacceptable.

"Inuyasha is such an idiot sometimes. Kikyo is already dead by now if she isn't fully alive and be with Inuyasha." Kouichi said, rolling his eyes.

"He'll never move on," Kagome said in anger.

"Yes, staying in the past like this could destroy his moving-on process," Kouichi said, folding his arms together.

"We... We need to find Bardock..." Kagome said shyly, looking away as her face fluttered.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know... He and I were..."

Koichi blinked in shock as he realized what Kagome was talking about, "So does that mean you love Bardock?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Then why didn't you go to him instead of Inuyasha? I mean, if you weren't with Inuyasha, you wouldn't feel heartbreaking just now." Kouichi said.

"I know, but I was afraid if I told Inuyasha that I was in love with Bardock, he would be furious," Kagome said.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Who cares? Inuyasha doesn't deserve you. He may be my friend, but I don't think he deserves you. He has been an idiot this whole time."

"Indeed, but I want to see Bardock because I feel my heart is telling me that I should be with Bardock instead of Inuyasha. I want to tell him that and be with him." Kagome said.

"Then let's go find him. He must be out there somewhere, but I am going to help you find him." Kouichi said with a smile before taking Kagome's hand and ready to go on a journey to find Bardock.

Suddenly, Kouichi got hit in the head of his head when Kagome saw what happened. She watched him knocked out when she saw two figures wearing white cloaks. approached them.

"Or maybe we can help you find him," a first figure said with an evil smirk as he stomped Kouichi on the side of his face.

Kagome gasped in fear, knowing what happened next.

"K-Kagome..." Kouichi groaned in pain, reaching out his hand while watching Kagome getting kidnapped. He was just lying there and doing nothing until he slowly fell into the darkness, drifting into unconsciousness.

***

Meanwhile with Bardock...

As he went far away from the village, he sensed familiar auras that he didn't want to wish to see them alive. However, he got a feeling about this. He also began to feel worried about Kagome if she was in danger. Suddenly, he sensed that something was wrong, so he rushed back to the village to see what was wrong only to be too late. 

He then found Kouichi unconscious as he ran to him. "Kouichi!" He shook him up to wake him, he saw his gray eyes open, only he looked in pain.

"Kouichi, what happened?" Bardock asked.

"They took... Kagome..." Kouichi told him weakly.

"What!? Who took her!?"

"The two men wearing the white cloaks... I believe they're..."Kouichi said weakly.

Then Bardock realized what Kouichi was trying to say as his eyes widened. "No... It can't be!" Then he looked at Kouichi and said, "Don't worry, Kouichi, I am going to take you back to the village and then rescue Kagome."

Kouichi nodded in response to the Saiyan before passing out again. So Bardock has to take him back to the village before the others notice he has returned and know something has happened. Bardock told the others what happened, so he and the gang, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara, went on a mission to rescue Kagome.