Chapter 12

I know what you must be thinking, a 1019 year old dressing up in a frilly dress and having tea parties is a little immature, right? But nope, this is a place where no one gives a fuck and its always nice to stay in touch with your child side. "Mrs. Nesbitt please! I am trying to say a few words." I yelled at one of Sally's dolls. "Thank you, now as I was saying, thank you all for joining us on this momentous occasion, we are all gathered here today to bring Mr. Bigglesworth and Madam Poochery together, they love each other so much that they asked me to do their ceremony, Sally, the rings please." I said and Sally handed me two old glow stick bracelets. "I think I'm gonna cry." She said as she gave them to me.

"Stay strong." I whispered. I heard snickers coming from the others. "Mr. Bigglesworth, do you take Madam Poochery to be your lawfully wedded wife? And Madam Poochery, do you take Mr. Biggles- you do? Ok, You may now kiss the bride." I said and Lazari mushed together both teddy bears' faces. "Beautiful." Jane said. "Yes, quite." Luci added.

"That is a good way to end a tea party." Lazari said. I nodded and rubbed her head. "Hey Sally, why don't you and Lazari play dress up and have Luci be the judge." I said. "Why do I have to do it?" Luci asked. "Cause Jane and I have to do something important." I said. He glared at me and I waved as we left. "So what exactly are we doing?" Jane asked as we walked out of the mansion. "I have to go see some old friends." I said. "Okay?" She said as we walked into the forest.

~Meanwhile~

Slendy's POV

I've called for Jeff, Ben and Toby. "What do you need Slender?" Jeff asked. "I need you three to start on the construction for the electric fence." I said. "Alright, what do we need to do?" Ben asked. "Ben, you'll be making the wiring that will go under the ground, Jeff, you'll dig where the wiring will go and Toby, I need you to find (y/n) for me." I said. They all nodded and went to do their jobs. I turned towards the window in my office. We can only hope this plan works.

~Back to you~

I smiled as we arrived at the den. "Danny, Alex, are you two home?" I called to the twin foxes. I see Danny running over. "Hey (y/n) need something?" He asked. "Where's Alex?" I asked. "He's inside, you and your friend can come in." He said. We followed him in and I saw Alex. "Hey (y/n), what's up?" Alex asked. "Well, I'd like the two of you to come stay at the mansion, some big things are going to happen at some point and I'd feel better knowing you two are safe." I said as I looked at them. "Really? Are you sure?" Danny asked. "Of course, I wouldn't have come otherwise." I said as I smiled at them.

"Danny, let's go, please." Alex said excitedly. "Fine fine, we will." Danny said. "Let's go now then." I said. Both nodded. "We'd like to show you something first, we figured this out not to long ago." Danny said. "Well go ahead then." I said as I watched. Both stood there and closed their eyes as their bodies shifted into human like forms.

 Both stood there and closed their eyes as their bodies shifted into human like forms

I smiled as I looked at them. "OH MY GOD." I smiled more and tackled them both in a hug. They laughed and hugged back. "Holy shit, (y/n).." Jane muttered. "You guys are so good looking too." I said. "Thanks." Alex said. "Alright, enough messing around, let's go you guys." I said as I stood up.

They nodded once more and we made our way back to the mansion and I saw Toby starting to leave. I waved and he ran over. "Hey, I was just ab-out to come *tick* get you." He said as he ticked. "Oh, what for?" I asked. "S-slendy wanted *tick* to t-talk to you." He said. "Alright, come on guys." I said. "W-who are they?" Toby asked. "Some old friends, I'll introduce you to them in a bit." I said and we went inside to dad's office and Jane went to join Luci. "You wanted to see me dad?" I asked as I poked my head in.

"Yes, come in, bring Danny and Alex too." He said. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I know everything." He said. "Sure, now what did you need?" I asked. "I need you to check on the emergency escape tunnels." He said. "Alright." I said. "We'll be needing them as a back up in case things don't go well when we get attacked." He said. I nodded and smiled. "I'll be sure to check on them." I said as I went to leave the room. "Don't forget to introduce everyone to the boys." He added. I nodded ad we left.

Hi hi, done with this chapter, hope you like it, thank you so much to those of you who love this story, your support means a lot to me and I will keep writing this book