Chapter 1

Pub: Nov 11, 2018
Edit: May 12, 2024

Pub: Nov 11, 2018Edit: May 12, 2024

1 Millenia later~

Slendy's POV

She's waking up from her ageless sleep today; everything must be in order. "Everyone, please come downstairs," I yelled throughout the mansion. "Yes, Slender?" Everyone said in unison. "Okay, everybody, we have a special person coming this afternoon, so I want you to be on your best behavior," I said as I 'stared' them down. "Okay, Slender," they all said again.

~Timeskip~

Your POV

I shot up from what seemed like an endless sleep. I looked down to see that the flowers were still alive and well, must've been affected by the sleep spell. I slowly got up and walked out of the cave. Everything seemed the same; it hadn't changed much.

I made my way to the mansion, taking everything in as I walked through the trees. I saw the mansion ahead and ran through the front doors. "Dad! I'm home!" I yelled. Walking to the stairs, I saw a little girl at the top with a teddy bear.

Crouching down, I smiled at her. "Hello there, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Sally," she said quietly. "It's nice to meet you, Sally. I'm (Y/n). Do you know where Slenderman is?" I asked gently. "Mhm, he's in his office," she said. "Thank you," I said as I stood up and went to his office.

I shoved the door open with a smile. "I'm back!" I yelled. I noticed three men in the room along with my father. The three men lunged at me, and I dodged them all. "Tim, Brian, Toby, stop, it's fine. This is the guest I was talking about this morning," Dad said as he stood up. He tried to hug me, and I teleported away from him. "Wow, a guest? Really, Dad? I can't believe I've been demoted to a guest. I knew you would kick me out someday, but the day I come back? Really?" I asked with a fake pout. "(N/n)... You know I didn't mean it like that," he said.

I dropped the pout and replaced it with a smile before hugging him. "I missed you," I said. "How could you miss me if you were asleep?" he asked with a chuckle. "I dunno, but I just did," I said. "Umm, Slender, you gonna introduce us?" one of the men asked. "Ahem, right, this is my daughter, (Y/n), my first proxy," Dad said. "Yo," I said. "(Y/n), these are my new proxies. The feminine one is Masky, the twiggy armed home invader is Hoodie, and the human owl is Toby," Dad introduced, and I laughed.

"What the hell, Slender? What kinda introduction was that?" Toby asked. "I couldn't resist. I had to make sure my daughter knew I didn't turn into a stick in the mud while she was gone," Dad said. My laughing died down, and I smiled. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm sure my father hasn't been too boring while I was gone," I said. "How rude, I have been anything but boring," he said. "Nice try, pops, but I know you too well. Anyways, where are my uncles?" I asked.

"You'll see them soon. Now let's go introduce you to some of the new residents," he said. "Ok, Dad," I said. We went downstairs, and when I walked into the living room, I saw a whole bunch of people. There was an elf boy playing video games, a guy in a white bloody hoodie, along with my uncles and so many other people. Dad then walked up next to me and started talking. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet my first proxy and daughter, (Y/N)."