Chapter 8

Your POV

My punishment has finally finished and I am no longer a maid for Jane and Dad is back to normal. I went up to Sally's room to check on Shiro. I knocked on the door and heard a soft 'come in.' I opened the door and walked in. "What's up Sally? How's Shiro?" I asked. "Hi (y/n), Shiro is doing fine." Sally said.

"So Sally, I want to ask you something." I said. "Ok." She replied. "Well, I'm going to be busy a lot and might not have time to take care of Shiro and I want her to stay healthy and I was wondering if you wanted to take care of Shiro for me?" I asked. Sally looked at me with sparkles in her eyes. "Yes yes yes!!!" She said excitedly as she hugged me.

I laughed lightly. "Ok, but you have to take good care of her and give her a lot of attention." I said. Sally nodded. "I promise to take really good care of her!" She said happily. Just then Shiro slithered out from somewhere and greeted me. "Shiro, Sally is going to take care of you from now on. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yes of course, she is a wonderful child and I'm glad she will take care of me." She said. "Thank you, I won't have a lot of time to take Care of you so I asked Sally if she could." I said. "Now I have to go, if only you could understand Shiro without needing me around." I said as I ruffled Sally's hair and walked to the door.

"Bye Shiro." I said. "Bye." She said. "Who said that?" Sally asked. "What?" "Who said that?" She asked again. "Sally, did you just hear someone say bye?" I asked. She nodded her head. My eyes widened in shock. "How?"

She looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Sally, Shiro just said bye." I said. Her eyes widened. "Does that mean I can..." She started. "I'm not sure, Shiro please tell Sally something." I said. "Sally, you are looking very nice today." She said. "Thank you." Sally replied.

"I looked at Sally with shock. How is that even possible?" I asked myself. "I need to go tell my dad, Sally, don't tell anyone yet." I said as I left the room. I ran down the hall and barfed into dads office. "Don't just barge in here!" He slightly yelled at me. "Dad I need to tell you something important that I think you want to know!" I said as I slightly panicked.

"What is it?" He asked with concern. I explained everything and he had as much of a shocked expression that you could get from a faceless being. "Have you tried animals other than a snake?" He asked. I shook my head. I then ran out and caught a bird and ran back in.

I took the bird to Sally's room. "I'm sorry little bird, I just need to see if something is going to work and I need your help." I said to the bird. "Its quite alright, just don't do it again." The bird said. "Could you please say something to this little girl?" I asked as I gestured to Sally. And it nodded.

"Hello little one, how are you today?" It asked. Sally just looked at the bird in confusion. "Did you hear anything?" I asked Sally. She shook her head. "Ok, so it doesn't work with other animals." I said. "(Y/n), this was a great discovery!" Dad said. I nodded my head.

"But I want to know how this works." I said.

To be continued?
------------------------     ;-;

Hello peoples of the creepypasta fandom, I'm so sorry I have not updated in a long while, I have had really bad writers block for this book and I couldn't figure out what to write, I am also very sorry for the short chapter. I am also getting ready to move from my home island to a completely different place that is thousands of miles away from all my best friends and it is taking a very negative affect on me but I will try to write more for you guys

Baiii😄😥😢😳