practically on my knees

a/n: writer's block is a s*n of a bitch

(honestly have second thoughts on this update but i'll give it to you to click clack bada bing bada boom it).

-

there's approximately 2 weeks until they get to throw their hats into the air and (possibly) pick a sweat and cologne remix that isn't theirs to begin with. thus chaeyoung mentally notes to flip it only when she's around with her chicas, and mark an -R- just in case.

"that's stupid and useless tho" sniggers sooyoung, "how can you possibly find that dash capital R dash in 5 thousands? what crack do you smoke?" she asks rhetorically, with the "spill-it-girl" look. they murmur in hushed whispers and knowing glances because the librarian might kick them out at any moment and they're famous enough to be talked about.

"i don't even smoke." chaeyoung gives her an eye roll and nudges an elbow on her boob unintentionally. "ouch!" sooyoung rubs it shamelessly and glares at the college boys who were eyeing her.

"men furiously look for boobs and when some are flashed at them they think it's an abomination."

"we been knew." both say at the same time, sniggering while shaking their heads.

"ask what smoke they crack"

"no waaaaaay! i ain't ever want to ask help from those icky dicky shrimps. i bet you we got much bigger dick energy compared to j-jae- jae-"

"min?"

"no"

"san?"

"i don't know. whatever. let's stop talking about males-"

"right."

"-and talk about the trio!" chaeyoung has her brows furrowed as she watches sooyoung wiggle hers nonstop. chaeyoung waits for her to elaborate while sooyoung waits for her to spill.

"why are you such a slowpoke!" sooyoung exasperates, about to scream. she drags chaeyoung to the shelves secluded from the prying ears and clutches her hands. chaeyoung winces and releases her hands from sooyoung's tight hold. "what do you want?" she huffs. suddenly history section is the most fascinating thing.

"don't say that to me!" sooyoung hisses, letting chaeyoung's nerves get the best of her. "what are you even on, sooyoung?" she faced her with arms folded against her chest, ire.

"jennie has been so- so distant lately! yes! jennie!" she added the mention of their circle sharing the same realization, further observing her to conclude what is the cause of her behavior.

"yeah, even i have noticed." chaeyoung responds nonchalantly, hoping her answer is enough to survive this interrogation without exposing anything.

what if jennie already told everything to them? cleaned her name? removed her stains? what if we're portrayed as the bad girls and this is the moment we should redeem ourselves?

"she didn't come back with you and lisa. is it really because you had a threesome?" there was the genuine curiosity etched in sooyoung's face that had chaeyoung baffle, because how dare they even come up with this conclusion?

"excuse me?"

sooyoung blinks and repeats the question, this time more straightforward. (if that is still possible).

"who said that?!"

"yeji on your first encounter-"

"how could she think of that?!" she shakes her head and pinches the bridge of her nose. "that is so absurd! h-how..." she can't manage to say anything, nor do anything with the images flashing in her head. "stupid girl."