took one look at your face

a sunday is the last day of the weekend. and you'd do whatever you want because you have that control in your life. for rosé, it's grocery shopping, nothing, nothing, and then sleep. for jennie, well, it depends on lisa.

it hasn't even reached the middle of a random stranger things episode when already jennie's riding lisa's face. it was another usual rendezvous with supposed enemies, and anger can really be useful in rounds and rounds and rounds of sex.

lisa's groans caused vibrations to shoot through jennie's bundles of nerves, heightening her sounds of quenching arousal. lisa's tongue works wonders, that jennie's hand is gripping so tight into her locks of black hair, as the other pays attention to her chest.

"take off your top," lisa says against jennie's clit that barely reached her ears. she did that, took off her tight red crop top, finally able to twist her little pink peaks. not even a minute later, jennie came crashing down, thrusting aggressively while lisa gripped hard onto jennie's thighs, so she could lap her juices. but jennie had other plans, making a mess all over lisa's face, collarbones, until she rested her exhausted body against lisa's. jennie mumbles something incoherent which lisa didn't catch on, too engrossed in cleaning herself up.

"jennie," she tilts her head to the side as she pries her body against the thai beauty, feeling rejected. lisa pushed her away before she could even steady her breathing. of course, today won't be any different. she just doesn't care.

it took one fucking look at her face, and how bittersweet can her feelings get? can it get any worse? she asks herself. but she'll never answer.

and it took one fucking look at her face, and she wants to know how she tastes. isn't that her role in their fucking dynamic? (no pun intended).

i shouldn't complain. i started it.

but lisa could end it. why prolong longer?

jennie won't lie that she doesn't want her. anything of her, she'll take. anything. everything. whatever she can offer.

beggars can never be choosers.

just not nothing. nothing, she can't - live. she wouldn't be able to breathe.

funny how the world works.

funny how she lets her dictate what she should feel. how she lets her control her like a puppet, but whatever. as long as she feels her. as long as she sees her face. as long as she moans her name like a prayer. as long as she gives and gives and gives what she asks for. it's okay.

"my god, look at you," jennie rasps as she slowly penetrates lisa with the strap-on. lisa bites her lip, whimpering in need, gripping tight onto jennie's thighs for support. the thai had her legs wide open and standing, her stomach wrapped around jennie's arms, guiding her. up and down. while jennie sits on her loveseat couch, giving out slow strokes to her girl.

lisa lets out her first moan, clutching jennie's thighs tighter because she feels like exploding any moment. "is this okay?" jennie held her smirk as she asked, thrusting a particular area that had lisa screaming in pain and pleasure. "i'm asking you a question," she teased. and before lisa could answer, she thrusted harder. and again, and again, and again, until the question was left hanging with firmer strokes and pools of arousal.

"fuuuuuuuck," lisa drags out, sweaty body rolling against jennie's movement, getting there. "oh please," she mewls when jennie rubs her bundle of nerves, setting her on edge. "GOD DAMN, FUCK! CHAEYOUNG-!"

God damn. fuck. chaeyoung?

both stilled at the same time. lisa was so thorough with jennie's great great fuck-i-want-another fucking, and jennie, damn, was she chaeyoung?

jennie flinches when lisa reaches her neck with her lips, pecking it, showing her gratitude.

it stings.

are there bees in here?

"i'm sore. i'll take a shower, want to preserve water with me?" jennie can feel lisa's smirk,

why do i want her plump lips to bleed?

"i-"

"i'll get going. doors open if you ever change your mind."

will i ever change my mind?

am i chaeyoung?

do i look like chaeyoung?

can i be like chaeyoung?

i...can i be like chae?

will lisa see my worth if it try to be like chae?

why did she scream her name in the first place...i'm here.

"i'm jennie..."

"i'm not chae..." she sniffles, realizing just now her breasts are wet with her tears.

i'm not chaeyoung.

i'm jennie.

"i'm not chae..." she repeats, in a confused state. she plays with her fingers for a little, pacifying herself, as she keeps repeating the words.

"i'm not chae..."

can i be chae?

i think i want to be chae.

but i'm jennie.

i'm not a toy...

"i'm not chae..."

i have feelings too.

lisa why did you..? how could you..?

"i'm not chae..."

fuck, i'm sorry.

"...i'll never be chae."