then i realize she's right there (and i'm at home, like, damn this isn't fair)

"uhmp, jen–" lisa whimpers, tweaking jennie's brown locks into fists. jennie chuckles in delight, licking her clitoris harder as she pumps the pink vibrator inside lisa's hole.

lisa pushes jennie's head into her sex impossibly closer, masking the buzzing sounds with her uncontrolled cries of pleasure.

"please–" lisa whines before pulling jennie's body against her to clash their lips together in a heated kiss. jennie nips lisa's bottom lip as lisa gasps, about to come undone. a few pumps more. five thrusts more.

jennie groans out of frustration while lisa sobs quietly, pulling the toy from her. "jennie!" lisa whines, pulling jennie back against her body, searching for her plump lips; however, jennie pulls back in a sitting position, giving lisa a stern look. lisa pouts in defeat, reaches for the toy to finish herself but before she could, jennie takes it with her oversized tee, walking out grumpily to attend to their persistent visitor.

"it's midnight! who would - i swear -" jennie bellows as she wears lisa's tee, not bothering to discard the vibrator in her hand. she opens the door with a scowl on her face, "i did not answer your booty call so please -"

jennie pales.

the unwelcomed visitor grins at her in amusement, arms crossed against her chest, dressed in a black corset satin slip dress like she's ready for a girls' night out. jennie baffles, opening the door wider for the least person she wanted to see inside her apartment. 

"rosie..why..." jennie watches her best friend settle down comfortably in her loveseat couch, walking her fingers by the arm of the seat.

"what makes you here, rosie?" jennie emphasizes her name in an almost shout, hoping lisa would hear her and never commit a dumb mistake to come out. naked. especially naked and flustered and -

fuck, had roseanne found out?

jennie waits for her best friend to answer in her most innocent smiles, trying her best not to slick her fingers with lisa's cum from gripping the toy tight to release her anxiousness.

will rosie slap me? would she spit on me? fuck, what do i do?

"who have you been fucking, jen?" her best friend asks with a smirk.

jennie's mind drifts towards the memory of a lap dance and her bounded wrists. then regaining her upper hand by taking her in different positions and never actually getting satisfied. so she fucked her some more. it sent chills down jennie's spine. she licks her lips unconsciously. her best friend chuckles, shaking her head.

"shit, how come i-" fucking girl cum.

"i am not a stranger, jen. i'm your best buddy! so where did she come from exactly? did you two make it to bed..?" roseanne asks in a teasing manner, making jennie a blushing mess. "don't lie to me, your apartment reeks of sex!"

"yeah well-" jennie's body went rigid. twirling the black lace bra around her index finger, roseanne hums to confirm her attention on jennie. shit. shit. fuck. it's lisa's bra!

"black and transparent. hot, i like this." rosé murmurs as she licks her lips. jennie wishes it wasn't lisa running around her best friend's imagination. but rosé must have seen that already. cut the crap, rosé have. and will, whenever she wants to.