you can call me crazy 'cause i want you

are you sure jennie and lisa should come clean to chaeyoung?

-

[PRESENT]

the 5'4 brunette hisses as she harshly (unintentionally) opens the glass door of her shower room, sees her wet naked form in her peripheral vision on the fogged square mirror before silently opening the main door of her bathroom. gooseflesh erupted like a crowd giving a standing ovation, congratulating her for "running around naked just to fetch a towel in drawers that might not even be there" when the cold air-conditioned atmosphere greeted her wet skin. "ah shit,"

"aaaaaaaaaaaa" she ran in silent screams as she went down the marble stairs with bare feet – now cold and beginning to numb. jennie mentally notes to heighten the temperature once she's done with her quest, but for now focuses on entering her washroom without getting caught butt-naked!

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" there she goes running again with her stubby feet. she shields the sides of her face because she feels like she's watching herself in the hall of shame. she feels the inside of her moist asscheeks rubbing together as she stomps harder against the tiles so that she won't slip (there's a puddle of warm water on her trail and she knows it). and oh mother earth!

she slipped.

slipped.

painful, painful slip.

hall-of-shame kind of slip.

gobble-me-swallow-me-earth slip.

the icy feeling from the tiles spreads and sours all over her body, from her butt, to her legs, back, and soon the rest. she imagines herself surrendering as she raises the white flag. because not only did she fall, she fell successfully with an audience!

gobble-me-swallow-me-earth slip, indeed.

"je-" jennie groans and turns over to cover her body from lalisa. there's no point in getting up and slipping again to humiliate herself further so she opts to stay in her humiliating position. swallow me, earth! take me!

"get up, jennie," lisa urges as she taps the girl's shoulder lightly, afraid she might bite. lisa snorts when jennie groans like a kid. "get up, why are you running around naked? you even left a puddle on your trail!" she nags like a mother, which jennie would chuckle at if only she wasn't in this situation she put herself into.

"what?" lisa inches her ear closer to jennie's head. "give me a towel pwease" she repeated. lisa could imagine jennie's pouty lips as she said it. she grinned. "is there a color you wish to have?" she asks as she went inside the washroom to continue jennie's quest of fetching her towel. "UNICORNS!" jennie shouted, rising off her front. she sits with her legs bent, arms crossed, covering a huge portion of her bare womanhood and bosoms as she waits for lisa. her eyes light up when she sees her fluffy towel of unicorns draped on her arms.

"here," lisa offers her jennie's towel yet jennie doesn't move an inch. it took a while for lisa to understand.

[DECEMBER 22, DINNER WITH THE PARKS]

jisoo made an elite joke so the parks could join in the almost crushed spirits of the younglings. and so they laugh; mrs. park is covering her perfectly white teeth as she did so, the temporary joy faint but high - almost fake if you asked lisa. as for the head of the family, booming he cackled and immediately dabbed his mouth with a napkin. alice left first due to work duties and her half-eaten steak was the culprit she joined for dinner.

"so lisa, i assume you cooked dinner?" he beamed as the girl looked from side to side, assuming she wasn't the only lisa in their house. "i did, sir. was it all right? not too salty? not too hard?" she tapped her foot under the long mahogany table silently. jennie took notice.