you know it isn't right, but i don't care

"jennie." she flutters her eyes open with furrowed brows and pouts her lips in irritation. jennie doesn't see one thing interesting so her eyes automatically shut. "jennie!" she feels a smack on her face.

"PARK ROSEANNE!" jennie bellows as she shoots rosé red lasers from her eyes. her friend chuckles and hardly looks apologetic, then settles herself beside her best friend. which does not seem enough, so she asks jennie to move.

"what?" rosé is tugging jennie's sleeve towards the middle of the bed and successfully does because jennie weighs like a cotton and fragile to resist due to her sickness. "scoot over there..here." she gives a small smile to her best friend and sits behind jennie's, her sick body sandwiched in between rosé's long legs. "what?" she scoffs. the other pouts.

rosé encircles her arms around jennie's body and snuggles her nose into her neck, peppering them with butterfly kisses. "i'm sure my flu will fly to you if you keep doing this."

"meh, i miss my beeeeeestest friend." rosé snuggles into her once again and jennie melts, a little into the affection.

"but we see each other everydaaaay." jennie joins in their uwu language, using aegyo with roseanne while being intimate is their thing.

"nawh. you hung out with hanbin this whole week." rosé says, a matter-of-fact. "well, yeah.."

"what's wrong with that?" jennie felt a little bit offended.

it's not as if i pull you out of lisa when you do smooches together literally everywhere, any fucking time of day.

rosé hums, not planning to answer her. "do you miss me, champagne?"

"i do!" she squeals and raises both arms as she does, giggling like a kid.

"unnie, are you coming with us to celebrate the best season of the year?" she asks, sniffing into jennie's neck. "you smell familiar."

"i've been using this perfume for the last 8 years, my friend. of course it's familiar." jennie shakes her head, then leans fully into chaeyoung's chest. "finally"

"should we lay back down?" jennie hums. they do.

"are we going together this year?" rosé pouts knowing she didn't get an answer.

"maaaybe."

"come on, unnie! you weren't with me the last time. we have a tradition! it's a must! jisoo-unnie misses you!" chaeyoung is whining now, uncertain if she can alter whatever is running inside jennie's mind. she tickles jennie lightly.

does lisa love it when you do these things to her?

"i miss jisoo-unnie too! more than you can imagine plus we recently had an 8-hours face time. we could have facetimed in the showers too if we're that open to each other!" jennie don't know why she's practically screaming into rosé's ear but the thought of lisa..

damn that witch who put me under this curse.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN SHOUTING? I'M RIGHT BESIDE YOU, JISOO-UNNIE'S NAKED BUDDY." with this jennie bursted out laughing. "hmp." she keeps slapping rosé's shoulder.

"you never waited for me! we could've been three naked buddies you know?!" she argued, pushing jennie away from her reach.

"wasn't my fault you were boning cecilia in our babe time, miss play girl." rosé opens her mouth to retort but angrily closes it back since she can't defend herself on that one. "she really was hot, unnie...i can't resist hot girls."

ah. lalisa.

jennie wanted to reprogram her mind. damn, why is everything associated with lisa manoban?!