i'm tripping if you feel that (way)

there's this ringing bell in her head, or in her mind, that she doesn't quite know how to detect where exactly - but it's there. and people, as well. as always.

she looks around for closer inspection for her first class after the incident. she hopes she'd exit the limelight for a while when she heads back to her home city that she dearly misses.

the clamor provided the same insane questions and concerned hoax eyes that her muscle memory is to ignore or politely smile at. at the moment, she rolls her eyes.

"lis," seulgi pats her back and leads her away from them, tucking her in for comfort. she loosens the straps digging in lisa's shoulder while the other continues to rub her back.

"does trouble favor you?" seulgi half-sniggered, half-scowled, shaking her head from the constant exhaustion of seeing her like this. "pardon for burdening you." lisa plops her butt against the teacher's desk and bites on the apple available on top of it, eyes sparkling at the smirk of her friend. "this is the second year's room isn't it?"

"i called the others." seulgi mentions, examining her perfectly manicured nails. "who 'others' exactly?" she asks, disagreeing with her face.

"your friends, duh," she rolls her eyes. "who friends? i don't have any friends. i think."

"oh boo hoo." seulgi walks to lisa and grabs the apple from her grasp, "jihyo, ten, DK, rosé." bites while recalling in her head. "more like- flings to friends."

"not chittaphon, tho," lisa replies nonchalantly, the buzz in her head reoccurring.

"how is the mark?" seulgi asks with her sour look, a sight lisa constantly worried for for the past two days. "no big deal. it'll be gone before you know it." she smiles, winces at the sting on her right eye with a purple bruise, and shoots the remaining apple to the other side of the room where the trash bin is. "there were still left!"

"oh boo hoo." she sniggers and jumps from the desk. "ten more minutes. i have to go." lisa says as she straps her balenciaga bag on her right shoulder. song and jihyo budges in as she trips on the tiled floor.

"that's another 'ow'".

"yeah, thanks for poorly executing what i feel." lisa scowls then lifts her arms up for them to pull on, both jihyo and seulgi on their asses while donghyuk watches them for fun.

"weaklings." he mumbles just as ten walks in smoothly.

"i should take lisa, our room's across from each other." lisa throws herself against chittaphon, the impact calling out for gravity – "do we have to send you in a matchbox?!" seulgi shouted as song sniggers yet again.

"sorry," lisa mumbles and dusts herself as soon as she stands up. "i don't think you should take lisa, ten." DK slicks his hair up and clicks his tongue. "and you suppose you would? seulgi raises her brow.

"stop babying me." lisa huffs. "i can take care of myself!"

"you sound like a baby convincing her parents not to sleep in the afternoon." chittaphon remarks and offers his hand, "let's go and leave the boomers."

"hey! i'm just two months older than the both of you!"

"so how exactly did you get help? and from now on you shouldn't bike by yourself." chittaphon starts with his arms behind his back. lisa pats him in welcome. "grateful for the person who called in for help." she gives no one a tight smile and catches up with him. "you saw who called the security?"

"obviously." she rolls her eyes and he lightly slaps her shoulder. "ow! can't you see my bones are broken?" lisa glares at him as she rubs her shoulder, "i believe you deserve it."