𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

||T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨||

"I'm so excited to talk to you, and see your beautiful face", my mom said with an exaggerating tone.

"You act like we don't talk every other day", I told her, annoyed.

"Well I am, and I miss you so much", she said.

"That's ironic, if you missed me that much you would have never left me", I said with a little hurt in my voice.

The line went silent, for a minute until she spoke again, sounding more serious than she ever sounded talking to me.

"Tyler baby, I love you know that leaving with your sisters was not because I didn't want you, it was a reasonable decision between me and your dad, yes I could have put more effort into being in your life and that's on me", she said.

I just stayed quiet, to hold back my emotions, trying not to get mad and blow up in her face, she says the same shit like how I feel is going to make a difference?

"Tyler are you listening ?", she asked catching my attention.

"Yeah", I lied dryly.

"I can hear it all in your voice, since when we start lying", she started talking in a way she has no place.

"Since when you tried to act as if you care, don't play yo self, you playing mother save that shit for the kids you actually wanted", I semi yelled.

I hung up the phone in her face, that shit pissed me off when she tries to tell me or try to handle me like she's my mother, She is my mom biological but mentally I don't give a damn about her their is no connection.

I got up from the couch pausing my show ,snacks was very much needed right now.

As I was walking towards the kitchen , my dad came through the door yelling, I'm not worried about what he's hollering about, I don't give a fuck how she felt, what about how I feel.

He continued to yell and cursed how I disrespected my mom and I never act this way and all that bullshit, until he said something that caught me off gaurd , I must have not comprehended what he said correctly.

"WHO?", I yelled looking at him in disbelief.

"MUTHAFUCKA, YOU", he yelled back.

"I AINT GOING NO DAMN WHERE WITH THAT BITCH AND HER KIDS, HOW THE FUCK YOU GONE JUST SEND ME OFF LIKE THAT, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM LIKE THAT THE FUCK", I yelled with a tear falling down my face.

I never talked to my dad like this, as a matter of fact I don't even think we even argued before but I'm angry as fuck right now.

How are you going to tell somebody, they about to go live with a person they don't know?

This shit beyond strange and I'm not fucking with it all, I'm not going no damn where, I feel betrayed by him, he's making me leave my family just to go feel like an outsider and a freak.

"I HATE YOU", I screamed at him with tears down my face.

I stormed to my room and slammed the door, looking at myself in the mirror, next thing you know my fist smashed through it.

My dad banged and yelled for me to open the door, I just continued to destroy shit to release my anger, how could he ? What happened to how she treated him? All the things he told me about her , She's the one who cheated and left us ,he should feel exactly how I do , what changed all of a sudden?