42

📍- Miami, Florida
Monday @8:20pm

DOMINIC
———————————

Shit the whole day been cool , couple niggas link wimme today it was coo.

I been at my pops and mama love crib for the remaining days , while they gon handling business in newyork for a few days .

Pops told me to keep pushing product , keep the books straight and keep and eye on the girls here at the house make sure they good and don't burn down his crib.

Vaugh and nene would do some dumb shit like burn down the crib with they slow ass.

Pulling from my blunt on the couch as I hear hustled the convo between the lil homies.

"Nahh nigga she was bad ... like bad as fuck she gave me that sloppy behind b building the other day ", I heard as I shook my head.

"Nigga you lying on yo dick you know damn well y'all lil niggas don't get no pussy", my nigga Kash one of the big homies said.

"Maneee why you always gotta hate?", the lil homie marquise said as they started arguing.

Shit was childish but entertaining a lil bit , my attention quickly was brought journey and her lil friends when they walked in.

"Dom you seen some like crayons you draw wit?" She asked as I looked at her ass like she was slow.

"Nahh what the fuckI look like why would I have crayons ?" I said .

"Because Tyler looking for them so we came in here to find them", she said as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Fuck that gotta do with me?" I said purposely.

Mane I don't give a fuck how petty I am , it's fuck that girl fine ass.

"Did y'all find them , I checked in the kitchen but couldn't find nothing", I heard her sexy voice.

"DAMN!", I heard one of the lil homies say as she walked in more into the room as I mugged the fuck out of her.

Fuck she got on? Got all these niggas looking at her ass n shit , this hoe so fucking disrespectful.

"No girl we ain't find Em cause Dominic being an ass acting like he can't help nobody out", journey said as I continued to hit my blunt not giving a fuck.

"Oh well if he ain't see Em , he ain't see Em but you said it was in here somewhere tho", she said as I looked her up and down scanning her body licking my lips she so fucking sexy.

Journey hoe ass friends did what they do best be all up in niggas face as she did too while Tyler up in here looking under couches and shit making Niggas get up and shit.

Fuck she need crayons for anyways?

She doing the fucking most fucking up the mood?

"You fucking up my high over some dum ass crayons that's not even in here get out out", I said as she ignored me .

She bent over as every nigga head damn near turned , shit was pissing me off she need to get the fuck out before she make me act a fool in this hoe.

"So Tyler when you gon give a nigga a chance I see you in school acting like you don't wanna talk to nobody n shit on some bougie shit", bitch boi ass niggas asked as I quickly gripped on my piece.

What the fuck this niggas just say?

"Boiiii you know you ask me that bout 2,000 times a day since I start going their marquise", she said smiling all in this niggas face like I'm not right here.

"Yea girl you must not see yo self you fine as fuck ma , wifey material type shit", he said.

This nigga corny ball as fuck.

"Nigga leave that girl alone she don't want yo broke ass, wasn't you just talking about how some hoe gave you top a few days ago in school" the other lil homie said.

"Nigga you lame as fuck cockblocking", he said as they started arguing.

She now started walking my way as she stood in front of me.

"Excuse me", she said as I mugged her.

"You excused", I said as she huffed as I looked at her breast, big ass titties she need to get the fuck out making me think about her and shit.

"Can you please move so I can check this couch for my stuff ?" She asked.

My eyes was drawn to how hard her nipples got she must be nervous , stressed or horny normally I would suck on Em to calm her down.

She covered her chest as she glared at me, " can you please move?", she asked.

"No fuck up out my face girl", I said as she mugged me.

"You acting real childish like what type of man are you?" She said pointing at me.

"You know who the fuck I am don't play wit me", I scolded her she know better.

"I actual don't" she said as I fired up another blunt .

"Is that right? I'm the same nigga that get yo pussy wet every-time you get around me cause you crave for my touch , love and affection you lust for it you need it , I know you better than you and yo body telling on you right now how tight you closed yo legs as soon as you approached me.", I looked her in the eye.

"I'm the same nigga who don't give not one fuck about you , you think cause I entertained you I loved you , I really wanted to be with you , you sure did spread yo legs quick for a nigga tho much appreciated peach , like the ho you are , you probably let that nigga who you face you was smiling in get a taste too just like the ho you are , now get the fuck out my face and move around bitch" I said with base in my voice.

Looking in her eyes as they widen ,as tears started to form she ran out the area.

"Damn she ran outta here quick what happened" one of journey friends said.

I looked at toni as he shook his head , I ignored him continuously smoking my shit.

Like I said fuck her, she always out here playing victim playing wit a nigga heart imma show her exactly how It feels not to have me since she hate me You gon get treated like every other bitch.

.................................................................