Twenty Six

.........Tyler........

📍- Tyler's mom house

"Babe you okay?", angel asked.

I looked ahead trying to calm down as I took deep breaths and then looked at angel.

"Yea I'm fine let's do this", i said getting out the car as she got out too locking up the car.

Walking up to the door I went straight for the door bell just to have the door quickly bust wide open as my mom rushed towards me giving me a tight hug.

I didn't know what to do , I was stuck.

"BITCH YOU BETTER HUG HER BACK", angel mouth as I rolled my eyes and hugged my mom back just to hear her crying.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry , I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable and not wanted bringing you here to feel such a way was never my intention", she said now looking at me eye to eye and she still holded on to me.

"For now on we will take things slow , when you ready to talk about it we will , but I am your mother Tyler and I fulfill what I lost over ther years not being in your life , if you let me", she said.

I was still speechless, but lowkey feeling bad now about everything.

Did I overreact about all of this ?
Am I now the bad person if I still continue to distance myself ?

I was about to speak before she turned her attention to angel and both of their faces turned with shock.

Have they met before ?

"OMG ! Angelette darling I haven't seen you in forever , and I heard about your parents how are you feeling ?", my mom said now holding angel.

I looked at them confused for a minute, they definitely know eachother, but how ?

"Mama love it's good to see you too and I am okay honestly you know life had home wasn't always the best back then", she said as I now looked at her.

Wait a minute so my mama know about her and her parents and what they did to her but how ?

What the fuck is going on ?

Did angel know my mama this whole time knowing who I was ?

Did this bitch set me up to get me back here this whole time ?

"True but it's good to see you sweetheart you look good , healthy and even gained sum booty look at Cha", my momma said as they laughed.

They turned their attention back to me while I have angel a deadly glare as she gave me a confused worried look.

"Oh where is my manners , angel this is my baby girl my youngest of 3 Tyler the one I tell everyone about isnt she just stunning" she said smiling big.

"Umm actually we already know eachother I am the friend she's been staying with for a while", angel spoke up as my mama looked in shock.

"Really it's a small world aint it let's catch up come in side I got dinner cooking", my momma said as we walked into the house.