35

📍- Miami, Florida
Monday @ 2:00 going on 3:00pm (next day)

~~~~~ TYLER~~~~~

"Don't fucking talk to me", I said with an attitude towards angel.

The shit she pulled yesterday, was not her place , I already then told her I didn't wanna be around this man because I'm still a lil embarrassed I showed my ass , that's not my character and I don't want people to think of me in that way.

But noooo what did she do INIVTE THE FUCKIN MAN TO THE HOUSE TO GET HIS HAIR DID! And not only that she OFFERED MEEEEE TO DO IT.

"Awwww come here poor baby, you upset", she said in a baby voice as I looked at her with the most hate in my eyes.

She pounced on me kissing all over my face as I tried to push her off me.

"ANGELLLLLL MOOVEEE BEFORE I KICK YO ASS OFF THIS COUCH HOE", I yelled.

"Nope not until you not mad at me nomore", she said hugging me even tighter.

"Fuck you", I said as she still tired to kiss my cheek as I moved my head.

Her phone started to ring as she got off me running towards it answering it.

"Ok I'm coming" she said as she turned back to me sticking her tounge out as I flicked her off.

"My man's here , I'll see you later kay babes you'll get over it you'll see", she said smiling as I ignored her as she walked out the door.

I scrolled on my phone as I saw I got a texted from a unknown number.

I stared at the phone with fear when he didn't text back .

I kept looking at the door then back to my phone , what he mean wait till he get up here?

What he gon do ?

Hearing a knock on the door, I felt my heart drop to my ass, OMG HE'S HERE !

I quickly went to the mirror looking at myself I look decent , I'm just wear a large graphic tee with some spandex shorts , I put my hair in a messy bun earlier.

I look comfortable especially to do hair, right ?

Why do I care ? I don't really care ? I shouldn't care?

I'm just going to do his hair and send him on his way, yea that sound like the plan.

Walking towards the door I hesitantly opened it to see his sexy ass, my eyes quickly focused on his lower half of his body seeing him in sweatpants.

Adverting my eyes I made eye contact with him as I moved aside to let him in.