S̥ͦe̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦn̥ͦ

ⓉⓎⓁⒺⓇ
Aᴛ Aɴɢᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

"This yo house?", I asked angel as we walked on her porch.

"Yea girl I know it's not much or. As nice but it's sum", she said looking at me.

"Girl it's no judgment yo spot way better than mines where I come from, I'm deep in the trenches", I told her.

"Yea but this the hood Fashoo around here, all the niggas be around here every night shooting, jumping, tagging some stupid and crazy shit", she said

As I walked through her house it was like any other average normal house, it was Ight, it's a good thing her house was clean you can tell a lot about a person by the way their house looked.

We walked down her hallway and bussed a left to which I'm guessing is her room.

When we stepped in, I expected exactly how I visioned it would be just off the vibe I got from her.

"Your room is cute I love the tapestry and led light", I told her.

"Thank you, sis, it's not much but I be trying to do a Lil something", she said.

We sat on her bed in silence, it wasn't awkward but it was strange in a way.

"Soo your 18, after your last year what you got planned to do with your life? ", I asked

"Well damn just attack my whole life", she chuckled.

"But on some real shit, I don't know at the moment I just want to graduate and make some money so I can get the fuck away and start fresh", she said.

I nodded my head feeling exactly what she was talking about, I have the same desire but I wanna get away with kentrell, we always planned on going somewhere exotic.

"What about you youngin? you seem like you don't have your life in the palm of your hand right now, what's your next move?", she asked.

"I may be 16 but ain't shit young my brain mentally age and develop faster than body ever did and as you can see I'm full women now", I looked at her.

"But like I told you I just wanna leave here and go back home once I do that I finish school maybe go to college and let life takes its course", I told her.

She nodded and there was silence again, her phone started ringing and she stepped out to talk.

I finally went through my phone seeing all the calls and texts from my mom, and notifications from blog sites about kentrell and this new mysterious bitch who claim she was with him and dropped her for me.

That shit didn't make sense at all, everybody I mean everybody knows how me and kentrell rock since we were kids, I will always be his forever without never being in a relationship, people just be dry saying shit.

I'm surprised kentrell or gang haven't tried to reach me since I got here, they are probably busy that's understandable.

Angel came back with a smile on her face, I just knew something was up.

"What's up why you got that creepy-ass smile on yo face", I laughed.

"Smcht anyways so this boi that been tryna talk to me, invited me out to this block party, but ion know cause I don't want to leave you and I'm not sure if you even want to go", she said playing with her fingers.

"I mean we have nothing else to do I don't have nowhere to go and you doing you so why not, plus I need to see how y'all Flordia hoes turn up cause in Louisiana we have the whole city shaking ass", I said.

"PURRRRRRR", she said.

"Wait and ion have no clothes and you are way smaller than me, and I can't be going to no party looking weak", I said.

"Bitch I got you, follow me", she said walking about the room as I followed.

We walked to another area of her house and it was a whole bunch of clothes, shoes, and accessories, makeup, damn near everything from fashion nova, and ultra beauty you saw in this living area.

I looked at her skeptically cause why the fuck she got all this shit in her house.

"My auntie and momma be boosting don't ask how all I know, as long as I receive I don't ask questions", she said.

I shook my head in disbelief, it brought back memories of jonai in our middle school days in melrose.

There was so much named brand shit in here, I felt like I was in heaven.

She went and grabbed 4 big ass suitcases and handed 2 to me and I guess 2 for her, I was lowkey confused.

"When I said I was coming with you I was serious, I know we don't know each other like that but I feel like your my other half, we gon need new clothes and shot for this new journey we gon start together-  SO LETS SHOP BITCH!", she said.

I smiled and her Lil speech and went ham in the house, one suitcase full of clothes, and underwear, a hella elegant thing, and I had the second suitcase full of nikes and expensive heels, and we were able to fit a lot of makeup shit in the slots.

"Angel is this shit real like wtf, I understand being a petty thief stealing out stores but this some real ass Cuban links bitch", I told her.

" bitch let me see, I have never seen any real jewelry like this, how do you know it's real?", she asked.

"Just know I know people who own shit like this I've seen real Diamonds enough to know what they look like", I told her.

"Ight fuck it we both take a set, Rolexes and all", she said.

"We gon fuck around and get killed, this some real money right here, taking these clothes ain't shit but this right here yea yo mom gon know it was us", I said.

"Tyler what I just say? I don't give a fuck about that bitch fuck her, we about to be the most riches brokest bitches we know Poppin out in this shit", she said.

I ain't never in my life, been a thief, I never even done real crimes and dumb shit that wasn't reasonable like fighting but I get the feeling angel might be my key to open a whole new life of unexpected things to come.

I quickly stopped in my tracks when I heard a dorm slam, I looked at angel I fear.

"Shhhh go around the back and wait for me okay , hurry up I'll be their , go go", she whispered handing me the suit cases and I struggle to move fast without making noise.