𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

T⃨y⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨ C⃨h⃨a⃨n⃨t⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨

"SAY SLIME I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING, WE UP IN HERE TRYNA CHECK ON YOU AND MAKE SURE OUR SIS GOOD AND YOU TELL US TO GET THE FUCK OUT, IF YOU WANT ME OUT PUT ME OUT THE FUCK, MATTER FACT HOW ABOUT YOU GET THEE FUCK UP IM TRIED OF BEING IN THIS FUNKY GOLDFISH INFECTED SMELLING ASS ROOM ANYWAYS MAKING ME DEPRESSED AND SHIT", Kd yelled at mad.

I rolled my eyes and just layed back down into a ball pulling the covers over my head, just to have them snatched it off of me.

"GET THE FUCK UP, I WASNT JOKING WIT YOU SLIME", Kd said dragging the cover off my bed, I whined, about to start crying again, I just want to stay here forever and sulk.

"Yb I ain't even about to say shit to her that's gon stress me, when you get her up let me know so we can see wassup", boomer said walking out with the rest of them, I mugged Kd as I saw him walking out the broken door with my cover, he so petty.

I heard kentrell, going through my closet and he laid clothes and a pair of underwear on my bed.

"Come on mamas, get up, I ain't about to argue or fight witchu, you come wimme willingly or I make you", he said seriously.

I turned around face flat on my pillow, I'm not tryna hear shit, he needs to get the fuck out and go get my cover from Kd fat neck ear ass.

I jumped up fast feeling a sharp pain in my butt, I turned to look at kentrell, while he stood there smiling knowing my ass jiggled from his smack.

"Smcht don't fucking, touch me no more", I spat at him mugging.

"Stop playing wimme, now come so you can get in the shower, you ain't never smelled like this a day in yo life", he spat.

The audacity of niggas I swear, I'm the one who taught his ass the importance of hygiene, I can smell like his baby mama's breath for an hour or two.

I'm not even about to fight with kentrell it's either his way or no way, I followed him to the bathroom and he turned the shower on and you could feel the area getting steamy.

"Ight here yo clothes and shit, if you not out in 30 minutes, imma fuck you up nun of that crazy ass shit nomo, we talk now ok", he said and I nodded.

He kissed my forehead and left shutting the door behind him I looked in the mirror and damn near scared myself, WHAT THE FAWK?

I am looking scary as fuck right now and I'm not even about to cap like I ain't know I was musty. I hoped in the shower, feeling the warm water spray onto my body, relaxing my bones.

I got out after 20 minutes, maybe this is what I needed a nice soothing shower, I wrapped my towel over my body and did a quick face care routine, and brushed my teeth.

I dried myself and lotion up with my cocoa butter and put on what kentrell picked out for me, which was a matching dark green underwear set, dark blue skinny jeans, and a never broke again white hoodie and some pink socks that matched the colors on the jacket.

I dried my hair and combed and brushed it into a messy back ponytail bun, I put some vaseline on my lips and walked out the door.

I lowkey feel better, I need to apologize to the gang, for talking to them like that they were just looking out for me like always.

I guess it's time to tell them the truth.